Announcement (if you want to help Blondie look inside)

Benighted1 said:
christ this forum is filled with a bunch of immature little pricks, it almost puts me off Bodom a bit :(

Atleast most people in the Opeth forum are intelligent human beings with something worthwhile to contribute unlike this shithole!

Edit:- The moderators in this forum need a kick in the pants because they are not doing their job at all!!!!

And @Blondie my darling i believe you are able to get penis cancer since you are a shemale, k?

Benighted1 said:
christ this forum is filled with a bunch of immature little pricks, it almost puts me off Bodom a bit :(

Atleast most people in the Opeth forum are intelligent human beings with something worthwhile to contribute unlike this shithole!

Edit:- The moderators in this forum need a kick in the pants because they are not doing their job at all!!!!

You need a kick in the balls for taking this forum shit to serious....

and btw if Opeth is so mutch better why the flying fuck are you here?

-[chop]- said:
You need a kick in the balls for taking this forum shit to serious....

and btw if Opeth is so mutch better why the flying fuck are you here?

LOL dont be a knob shinner!! I don't take stuff like this seriously but its just annoying when you are trying to read a thread and it's full of immature little cocksuckers clogging it all up. (like that warblade cuntrash up there^^)

And, for the record, I happen to like both bands or is that a foreign concept to you? O and you might wana read my post again and engage your brain this time because I said that Opeth FORUM is alot better not the band itself!

Benighted1 said:
LOL dont be a knob shinner!! I don't take stuff like this seriously but its just annoying when you are trying to read a thread and it's full of immature little cocksuckers clogging it all up. (like that warblade cuntrash up there^^)

And, for the record, I happen to like both bands or is that a foreign concept to you? O and you might wana read my post again and engage your brain this time because I said that Opeth FORUM is alot better not the band itself!

dude..haha i meant the Opeth forum...and i have no problem with the bands...