Announcement (if you want to help Blondie look inside)

i aint play this said:
If i'm evil then you are a fag cause you care too much 'bout my evilness, and plus some of you are sad cause you can't deal with a diabulous persona liek me, enough talk and my last post in this utterly respectable place kthxbyeaurrevoir.

Peace and penis cancer to everyone.

I AINT PLAY THIS
LMAO :lol: waht crawled up your ass and died. chill out. its called the fucking internet! i dont have a penis...what do i get? i want a cookie! can i get a cookie?

i aint play this said:
If i'm evil then you are a fag cause you care too much 'bout my evilness, and plus some of you are sad cause you can't deal with a diabulous persona liek me, enough talk and my last post in this utterly respectable place kthxbyeaurrevoir.

Peace and i have penis cancer

I AINT PLAY THIS

:puke:
boaah youre diabolous wow....

if you behave like this in the real life you wonthave much friends...
never thought of beeing metal beeing cool?

haha...of course not...total slut! ask alex about our orgies on the train with vik! or the displeasing sexy with codi! :lol:

i aint play this said:

Peace and penis cancer to everyone.

I AINT PLAY THIS
:lol::lol::lol::lol:
man i think i love you marry me NOW! (no gay acts please)

I'd like to know how you guys would 'take them out' exactly. Going to insult them or something? Call em' noobs? Thats cool, I guess.