Announcement (if you want to help Blondie look inside)

Let me tell you folks right now ( I haven't looked yet), if I find an attack on that forum when I get back (I'm stepping out for a bit) I WILL ban people permanently, so you better get your butts over there and start deleting your posts before I get back.

If someone on this board has issues with others attacking them, they can contact me, otherwise noone takes it into their own hands by forum attacks.

I'll be back shortly.

EDIT: this also goes for ifyou made a troll account, because believe me I WILL find out your real account name.

what luck you saw this thread :D I guess we need more moderators to watch this board because you're not always here and it's not the first time something stupid like this is planned XD

MetalAges said:
Let me tell you folks right now ( I haven't looked yet), if I find an attack on that forum when I get back (I'm stepping out for a bit) I WILL ban people permanently, so you better get your butts over there and start deleting your posts before I get back.

If someone on this board has issues with others attacking them, they can contact me, otherwise noone takes it into their own hands by forum attacks.

I'll be back shortly.

EDIT: this also goes for ifyou made a troll account, because believe me I WILL find out your real account name.

OMG I SHIT MY PANTS
PLEASE DONT DO THAT MAN, YOU'LL MAKE ME CRY:Smug:

lol you people take everything too far...internet....INTERNET. chill. people who get their feelings hurt on here have no life. :lol:

szajatspolnyjaxtungtg4.jpg

edit: not all of you will know what do i mean with that

lol MetalAges banned me....for 10 days, and if i open a new account (which i did) i'll be banned permanently.
ok i dont care dude, ban me permanently, it sint like my life is gonna be over not posting here...
and i also can re open all the acounts i want, so...there is no point in bannin people permanently

Chamet_2 said:
lol MetalAges banned me....for 10 days, and if i open a new account (which i did) i'll be banned permanently.
ok i dont care dude, ban me permanently, it sint like my life is gonna be over not posting here...
and i also can re open all the acounts i want, so...there is no point in bannin people permanently

hu?
Why did YOU got banned?
I mean, you always behaved correct as far as I read your comments.

Nashira said:
hu?
Why did YOU got banned?
I mean, you always behaved correct as far as I read your comments.

lol, i got band because:

MetalAges said:

I'll be back shortly.

and then i said:

Chamet said:
OMG I SHIT MY PANTS
PLEASE DONT DO THAT MAN, YOU'LL MAKE ME CRY:Smug:

and he banned me for being a "smartass"
:lol:

Chamet_2 said:

If you don't care, why didn't you just leave? Oh, the drama.