Annoying Christian Lyrics on great bands

They wouldn't really trouble me if they generally wouldn't be so fucking bad. I mean, it's as if the singer just scribbled down something and decided it's good because god. Also I hate that so many have the feeling that they're trying to convert people. And the worst of all is the stuff in which "we're the soldiers of god's army, arrgh, killing the demons of hell with our holy power", I just cannot take that shit seriously, I mean come on :lol:

Have never been annoyed with political lyrics yet, though I must admit that I sympathize with the views of the bands I listen to, I'm sure I couldn't listen to any NSBM or stuff like that. I love stuff like Atari Teenage Riot.

Bloodbath has songs that are way too Christian, such as Mock the Cross, Bastard Son Of God, and Blasting The Virginborn. Definitely the most Christian band I have ever heard.

Bloodbath has songs that are way too Christian, such as Mock the Cross, Bastard Son Of God, and Blasting The Virginborn. Definitely the most Christian band I have ever heard.

Speaking of Bloodbath, I was just blasting NMF this morning at the gym, and man does "Eaten" have the best nonsensical gory lyrics EVER. It's just too fun

Did anybody say Paramore yet?

yup, right here:

For the record, paramore are also very religous but I don´t see that coming across too much on the lyrics like it does on flyleaf, it only annoys me A LOT in the dvd when the guitarist starts "our fans are the reason we´re here, well besides Jesus, he´s the reason we exist, the thing we love, he´s.... so awesome, we all want to suck his dick so bad... Jesus... jesus... oh yeah our fans are like cool"

As a Cartholic metal fan I agree that most christian lyrics are really annoying. Not just christian rock band lyrics, but any christian music. Everytime I see those commercial where they show the people raising their hands in the air as if they are touching god or some shit i face palm like no other. I have no problem with people singing, or writing music about their beliefs, but most of the time it is the lamest lyrics ever. Just like on that episode of South Park they are basically cheesy love song about Jesus.

"Faith + 1" was the name of their band on that episode. It was a fucking awesome episode too :lol: