another board when your...board...

haha...it makes so much sense for them to call alexi talentless when alexi has made a number of instructional dvds. i wonder how many guitarists from their shitty bands have such an honor???

Some Random fucker named Ben:

"So I was at the CoB/Dimmu etc. show, and these two dudes were wearing corpse paint. Now normally I wouldn't have a huge problem with this, but it was for fucking Dimmu, which was rather lame to begin with. And then I talked to these idiot, and my jaw just dropped...

I asked them what shit they were into, and they spouted out all the well-known bands like Emperor, Mayhem, Marduk, Dark Funeral, and Immortal. I asked them about Dissection, and they were like, "dude, they're death metal." And then they admitted they had never even heard them. And these kids didn't know shit about underground BM. They hadn't heard of Krieg or Kult ov Azazel, either. Lame. I'm by no means an expert on BM, but these kids just made me laugh. Metal Jesse would have had a field day.

Oh, and I had to crack up when would one them said very seriously that he really liked music that was "grim." "

http://www.pahardcore.com/boards/to...eurs&forum_title=All things METAL \m/&M=0&s=1

That guy needs to die. I would've punched him in the face if I saw him at the show.