For those coming over from the official board...

Mark

Not blessed, or merciful
Apr 11, 2001
Sarf Lundin, Innit
While we're happy to have you here, please keep the pissing and moaning about the official board to a minimum (or preferably away from here all together).

Personally, I couldn't give a fuck about what happened. Nor do I see the point in turning this forum - which is a fan forum for discussion about Maiden! - into a huge Sanctuary/Skunk slagfest. They have their reasons for doing what they're doing, and if you're fucked off go bitch at them - don't tie up this forum with your piss and vinegar.

Also, we have a chat forum elsewhere on UM if you want to chat away off topic for threads on end. This is not a continuation of the general chat forum over on IM.org. It's a forum for fans of IM. Just like our other fan forums are for their bands. Off-topic threads are to be expected, but let's not turn this forum into General Chat Mach 2. I have no problem closing the forum if the other option is to see it turn into a general chat board.

Thanks for your consideration.

Mark

Reactions: Ergol The Ineffable
Give it time - it will die down. I think being heavy handed at this stage would be a mistake as we are all undoubtedly Maiden fans. However, it's obviously your website and your forum so ultimately it's up to you.

Profånity said:
Today i've posted exactly the same type of messages than I did the average day on the Maiden BB and noone here seems to have a problem with my messages.

Give it time, and I'm sure your useless inane postwhore drivel will start to get on everyone's tits here too....

"Oh, look at me, I had the most posts on the old BB". Like we give a fuck, you attention seeking cretin.

To anyone else, sorry if this seems harsh, but you'll see where I'm coming from after a day or two.