For those coming over from the official board...

Oh stop your childish fucking to-and-fro'ing!! Nobody cares about who's the biggest lad, whose dad can beat whose dad, or who has the biggest knob. So having an online pissing contest is as pointless as very pointless thing.

Mark said:
Oh stop your childish fucking to-and-fro'ing!! Nobody cares about who's the biggest lad, whose dad can beat whose dad, or who has the biggest knob. So having an online pissing contest is as pointless as very pointless thing.

i care who has the biggest knob!:loco:

Mark said:
Also, we have a chat forum elsewhere on UM if you want to chat away off topic for threads on end. This is not a continuation of the general chat forum over on IM.org. It's a forum for fans of IM. Just like our other fan forums are for their bands. Off-topic threads are to be expected, but let's not turn this forum into General Chat Mach 2. I have no problem closing the forum if the other option is to see it turn into a general chat board.

Thanks for your consideration.

Mark

soooo basically you are saying it can be kinda like the old GC at IM, but not completely like it?
o_O

All I need to say is thanks a bunch to Mark for such a nice board :) Not having to wait a dozen years just to load the main page is fantastic! I'm glad there are a lot of different communities as well :)

Once the new status wears off a bit it'll be even better!

(I'm just glad I didn't register Lamia a while back and forgot it like I thought! teehee!)

i must say that the surroundings here at Ultimate Metal have changed a lot since i was last here....and damn i love what i am seeing. excellant work Mark, i must say that everything here is fucking amazing brother...my highest level of props man...

Reckless said:
mark I understand where your coming from. But threating to close it down? A bit harsh considering what we're going through.
You're going through a chat forum closing down. On another site. Nothing to do with UM, and therefore no need to drag old fights and cliques onto this one.

Mark said:
You're going through a chat forum closing down. On another site. Nothing to do with UM, and therefore no need to drag old fights and cliques onto this one.

Oh I never had a problem it's just I moved here i saw you threaten to close it and I was like man this is getting gay. I like this place better anyways.

Mark said:
QUOTE]
Hey Mark, I don't mean to get into your personal business, but why did you leave the Maiden Mod job? You seem like a pretty level headed guy, that probably ran it pretty well.

EGCROSS said:
Mark said:
QUOTE]
Hey Mark, I don't mean to get into your personal business, but why did you leave the Maiden Mod job? You seem like a pretty level headed guy, that probably ran it pretty well.
I moved to the UK (where Sanctuary are based of course) to get married, and had no work visa. That's all there is to it - I couldn't work here for 5 months or so.