For those coming over from the official board...

hang on.. u make it sound like sunk came in mid way thru the BBs life and ruined it..

but skunk has ALWAYS been running the BB and to website, right from the start when she was known simply as Addy

Skunk didn't show up until 1999 sometime, I don't think. It was after I joined. God only knows we need a fully correct chronology of the administration and moderation of the IM BB.

TP said:
Also, Mark ran it before Skunk and well, it worked. :lol:
No, chronology is as follows:

Pre-1998 - Dave's brother-in-law ran it in Hawaii (if I'm not mistaken!!)

mid 1998-late 1999 - admin'd by Polly, with AMX as host/support

1999-9/2000 - admin'd by Skunk, with Polly as her boss. Mods brought in in late-1999 (myself, Shrike and that other bloke... Jincan Chen or something? I dunno). Skunk started at the end of '99.

9/2000-2002 - admin'd by me officially from September 2000 (although I'd been doing admin/site work for IM.com from around April 2000 on a retainer basis). Skunk went on to developing Metal-Is (a full-time job in itself) and over-seeing general site admin while Polly worked more on the business development side of things. Polly left in early 2002. New guy came on board, though I never knew exactly what he did.

May 2002 - I left and Skunk took the brunt of all the workload.

And I've no idea what's happened since then! :)

hornet said:
Give it time, and I'm sure your useless inane postwhore drivel will start to get on everyone's tits here too....

"Oh, look at me, I had the most posts on the old BB". Like we give a fuck, you attention seeking cretin.

To anyone else, sorry if this seems harsh, but you'll see where I'm coming from after a day or two.
Profanity sucks!

I believe most mods are too young and inexperienced in life to realise that once the genies out of the bottle you can't control it. If people want to fight let them... set up a gc board for it! Easy, no modding, open slather.