another church burning

ok,lets stop all these evangelist "crap" since they stoped being a part of conversation of this forum.
compare the church burnings with the "ideology" of different metal sub-genres for a change. discus.

But your a christian... which obviously makes you part of the crusades.

Oh wait... did you just acusse me of the crime you were doing a few posts ago. Saying that all americans are evil nazi skinheads?

But since your greek I guess it means you worship zeus. Cause if your greek that must be what you do.

and since you are from canada and dont realy know where you come from you live in caves just for any case

Let's pause for a message of unity and peace.

Let's pretent this is a metal message board, and that we are not oppressing or being oppressed by each other, and are not making policy or law, other than that established to keep this place afloat.

I can understand you anti-Christians having anger and resentment toward "the church" and toward Christianity and stuff; especially when trolls come through and reinforce every negative stereotype of christians that exist. I have no problem with you opposing Christianity and arguing against it and even making fun of it. I know part of the appeal of this board is the loose cannon insulting that goes on, and I have no problem with that. It's usually pretty funny. But there are Christians who are here as metal fans, and part of this community. People who are not proselytizing or condemning or judging people, but are talking about metal and other junk. When you start digging up pictures and saying things that are vile and very offensive to someone who holds the Christian faith, you are attacking them as well as the trolls. You will most likely not see Christians doing the same to what you hold sacred. For one, we don't have pics of your familiaes and friends, but even if we did don't expect us to talk about sodomizing them or photoshop pictures of your moms having sex with whatever. It's just a lack of respect towards some members based on their beliefs. And we all have the right to our beliefs, no?

I am not whining or crying (but go ahead with that pic Rabid Headbanger). I know I (or anyone) can get the hell out if I don't like it, and you all can continue doing exactly as before if you want. I just wanted to say it.

like a bully back at school right?
this is how you pick on people?
ali.jpg

by dismembering them?

yeah, well, whatever gets the job done.:p

man, people bringing up the crusades as something that personally has affected them is as bad as black people saying some random black dude picking cotton in the south during the civil war had a direct impact on their current lot in life.

maybe nowadays "pagans" should demand reparations.

get new material people.

man, people bringing up the crusades as something that personally has affected them is as bad as black people saying some random black dude picking cotton in the south during the civil war had a direct impact on their current lot in life.

maybe nowadays "pagans" should demand reparations.

get new material people.

Actually it's different... I don't think people are bringing up the crusades as if it were something that affected them personally, rather it is meant to expose the hypocrisy of religion.

and since you are from canada and dont realy know where you come from you live in caves just for any case

I'm going to analyze whats wrong with this statment.

First and foremost, I came from my mothers vagina.
I am about 70% Irish, 10% welsh, 10% scottish, 8% english and 2% German. Now that we clarified my family history, let it be said that I know exactly what families and clans I belong to.

Secondly, onto the part about caves. I brought in a visual aid:

000mapky9.jpg

As you can clearly see, I am far away from the caves.

Now, onto your wretched and terrible grammar. Do you remember in gradce two when they taught you about sentence structure? Obviously not. Heres what was wrong with your "sentence":

1) Never start a sentence with "and".
2) "Canada" is a proper noun and is therefore capitalized.
3) The "sentence" should have stopped at "you live in caves"... how the hell did you expect "Just for any case" to add to the sentence.
4) You forgot punctuation.

Fuck you,

Rabid Headbanger

PS. You are retarded.

I'm going to analyze whats wrong with this statment.

First and foremost, I came from my mothers vagina.
I am about 70% Irish, 10% welsh, 10% scottish, 8% english and 2% German. Now that we clarified my family history, let it be said that I know exactly what families and clans I belong to.

Secondly, onto the part about caves. I brought in a visual aid:

000mapky9.jpg

As you can clearly see, I am far away from the caves.

Now, onto your wretched and terrible grammar. Do you remember in gradce two when they taught you about sentence structure? Obviously not. Heres what was wrong with your "sentence":

1) Never start a sentence with "and".
2) "Canada" is a proper noun and is therefore capitalized.
3) The "sentence" should have stopped at "you live in caves"... how the hell did you expect "Just for any case" to add to the sentence.
4) You forgot punctuation.

Fuck you,

Rabid Headbanger

PS. You are retarded.

show it using google earth

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually it's different... I don't think people are bringing up the crusades as if it were something that affected them personally, rather it is meant to expose the hypocrisy of religion.

No. It should be the hypocrisy of the people who run the religion. Not the religion itself.

Yes the crusades were bullshit. The church has admitted that will everyone stop with the attacking of the church becuase of that.