Another DT

Originally posted by FatherVic
:cry:
first he doesn't like Dream Theater....now he laughs at Blind Guardian capital letters...what will be next??? saying Tolkien should had never have learnt to write????
sniff sniff

you're bad vulture, bad 'n evil with me....

:cry:
no, tolkien indeed was a good storyteller. and hey, i've seen BG two times live. the good thing about it was that i got to know the music of skyclad which were playing there as well. thank you BeeGees! well they use the same pitch of voice as hansi kürsch does (or did, for i don't know anything from them past "imaginations from the other side").

:loco:

ah p.s. don't use too much cocaine! i heard you're pretty much addicted! better get some help!:lol:

@ vulture....I'm not in problems with cocaine yet, at least while it keeps out of my nose ;P

th rest: I love the past, the present and hopefully the future of Blind Guardian...the new single is just awesome to me...
about Dream Theater, I understand your point of view, but to me faaaaar from being boring they just show how complexity and technical drumming can mix with amazing metal, shame you don't share my views (that means you're all idiots but me :loco: )

The new stuff by BeeGees... er... or was Blind Guardian? (Or Segurata Ciego?) Anyway, I like much more their new works than older ones, 'cos they're more technical and includes a better production. I love Nightfall in Middle Earth and paid for the original. Tolkien is an illiterate (hehehe).

@VultureCulture: You know FatherVic usually plays with an Antonio Banderas toy? (genitals included). Attack! Attack! Attack! XDDD