Another Fucking Religion Thread

I think he edited that post like ten times. I swear it looked different every time I loaded this thread.

Christians can finger their assholes all night for all I care. You can't go to heaven when it's not real!

If god was real and did create people in his image than you would be able to sin all you want and go to heaven. If god has to send people to hell because he fucked up he's a coward, that's the epitome of not taking responsibility for your actions because you're god. You put me here where is my reward.

When I die I better be surrounded by naked angels with brown hair ready to fuck the shit out of me. fuck my sins gone

It's impossible to be perfect so just kill us all now and try again. In my next life if figuring out I was reincarnated am going to really hate god. I'd rather burn in hell. I would hope god would know i'd do the samething, he's god. I don't need to wait 80 years being a bible thumper and try and go to heaven.

If you read this GOD fuck you, you suck.

...and your post proves nothing...

00madoxpk3.jpg

lol@calling modern Americans imperialistic because of what people did hundreds of years ago :loco: