Another Fucking Religion Thread

OK that sarcasm in the hauls thread was because I thought he was referring to the Arkhon Infaustus CD I just got, when he was actually desiring the Soilwork CD I got as an unwelcome bonus.

Lol at black people still bitching about slavery, even though that was a hundred years ago.

pretty much all the former slaves are now deceased anyways.

I mean, you don't really hear jews bitching about the Holocaust (unless neo-Nazis come parading through their town).

I mean, you don't really hear jews bitching about the Holocaust (unless neo-Nazis come parading through their town).

I do. Mind you it was a jew who actually wasn't born until after the holocaust. But man she just went on and on and on and if you tried to shut her up she would start refering to you as adolf...

Because ever since we've always kept to ourselves and respected the sovereignty of other nations.

Right, because it's the general American public that goes and invades other countries. Okay.

Besides, America wasn't a "nation" when the English first came here (I'm not trying to justify anything, mind you. I'm just sayin', because you implied that it was by saying "other nations").

We were a nation during most of the Indian wars though. Let's keep this on topic though
epicurus2.jpg

Discuss

We were a nation during most of the Indian wars though. Let's keep this on topic though
epicurus2.jpg

Discuss

More like undeniable proof that jpeg shittily compresses things unless you put it at the highest level of quality and thus the biggest file size. Ugh, look at those artifacts :err:

Anyway, that only works for the Christian god, obviously. It doesn't address the idea of a creator in general.