Another fucking story thread!

..would you credit it, the reverend with penis in hand, now in mouth, was not his penis it was a jelly penis witch belonged to...

cheers:kickass: maiden1

...the red melted jelly, the cleaning women walked in on the reverend sucking on MR JellyOs chopped off penis, didn't see the melted jelly slipped...

...fell on her arse and started to roll around, she started to have a jelly fight with her self,
"like she was the only one to have fun that night"
the randy ol reverend said fuck-it and....

...grabbed MR JellyOs chopped off penis, jumped into the melted red jelly of MR JellyO and strated to wrestle with the cleaning women, Hold on...

...hand? -(rev)you stupid woman, i shall only say this once, its a cross, as the reverend was:lol:.As the cleaning women walked in on him performing the act of suckymecocky, the reverend was going to perform an Exorcism as he to thought the cleaning woman was coverd in blood, not...

...realising it was MR Red JellyO melted, (cleaning women, i shall call her :saint:"SADIE" the cleaning lady) Sadie screamed out :yell:NO YOU DAFFED BOLLOCK IN YOUR OTHER HAND, (rev:lol:) O thats...

...JUST, UM, :err:ERR, as the reverend was trying to think wot to say, he was trying to find a place so he could shove MR Red JellyOs COCK whilst wrestling Sadie the cleaning lady, just so he could say "NOTHING". He seeS:yow: A big old hole cobwebs N all...

...You see peoples, Sadie the cleaning lady has been on her own for some time now, there are only two men in this village and they are both gay, the reverend and MR Red JellyO...

...And no peoples its not A WELSH Village and the reverends name is not Garrath, the reverends name is Barrrb, NO, not BOB, as BOB is not a gay name, SO as Barrrb and Sadie were wrestling in MR Red JellyO, Barrrb :yow:sees the openning he takes the chance and trys to shove MR JellyOs cock into the wrinkled crack cobwebed hole where...

...No its not the janitor:zombie: one eyed Willy from scoobeee dooo, NO, MR JellyO is the man who lived next dore to Alice, who the fucks Alice:confused:, you may ask, Alice is...

a one eyed tentacled monster who tastes like cheeseburgers. It has the power to...

...suck your one eyed WILLY, thats the only reason why MR Red JellyO pops next dore, Peoples remember, Alice is still the village sucker champ of "Y TAKE MY VILLAGE":lol:. :OMG: did i forget to mention that, Alice loves to suck on...

...I think she likes to suck them for the salt or could it be for the firmness of the pretzels or could it be the woody texture that turns Alice on?..as we all know peoples, MR Red JellyO was made of red jelly, "AEROPLANE me thinks"...

...No added salt and 75% fat free so it says on the pack, so why the fuck did Alice like him so much:confused: unless that 25% was all FAT and all COCK :headbang:will we ever find out peoples, only Alice and the reverend have had that plesure, will we find that big old cobweded crack...