Another fucking story thread!

...How do i know...you may ask peoples... the first thing RANDY grabs..thats right..MR MUSCLE:OMG:...and she's pulling and screaming kill it :yell: KILL THE SPIDER,..talk about a drama Queen, so i take my time to locate the spider..RANDY is being RANDY she spots the spider first, by this time MR MUSCLE is like a piece of 4B2.
wot dose RANDY do she slaps the spider one,.."remember mr red JellyO his penis was 25% the size of his body" YES with MR 4B2 MUSCLE.. talk about jumping into a cold shower:zombie:..RANDY screams its dead :yell:ITS DEAD I KILLED IT...:cry:I know he was looking so good,..i was talking about the spider,..:oops:O...RANDY thanks me and asks wot can I do for you? with a smile:)....:cry:...

...RANDY said, your not from round here are you?..
no..with a sigh...i'm from beyond the Y TAKE MY VILLAGE i was on my way to THE DAMNED VILLAGE HAS GONE and would you credit it RANDY the damned village was gone.
Yes RANDY smiles with a cheesy grin:heh:,..there was never a village there:lol:...not:mad:farkin happy...SO i...

...so i asked why? why they would do such a thing.
RANDY told me she and her sister MANDY who also works in the coffee shop, but only at night, as MANDY cleans the weeeE tavern in the day.
On the weekends RANDY & MANDY like to go for walks in the woods.
On this one weekend they were bored, so they decided to make a fake sign, they thought it was funny at the time as no one visets the VILLAGE OF THE DAMNED. I just happend to be...

...The first.
I was that fcking mad peoples:mad: i slapped RANDY across the face, "to late to take it back me thinks, oops"
she said:yell:YOU FARKIN BASTARD DO YOU KNOW WHO YOR FARKIN WITH? :err:err no, :yell:I AM FROM THE CLAN
:yell:MY BROTHERS ARE THE CLANSMAN WE ARE FROM THE CLAN MUKFUKUUP:yell: AND YOUR FCKED..that i was peoples, but i had an idea...

...like i said peoples, i had an idea.:cry:
:OMG:I have a plan, no body knows i'm in THE VILLAGE OF THE DAMNED.:err:...only one thing to do.:headbang:.
:devil:.I must get rid of "RANDY MUKFUKUUP".:devil:

But how.:confused:....?

...I have a friend in Y TAKE MY VILLAGE his names RAY:kickass:
I know RAY has a nice sharp small handled AXE i've seen it before, twas maiden ENGLAND:lol:

Now peoples this is my plan:confused:......look.:yow:.all i have to do is find "RANDY MUKFUKUUP" i will kill and dismember her body then feed it to the gators:err:.
Thats the plan:devil:....

...I have to moove peoples because as the sun go's down the shadows get darker.

As i approach THE VILLAGE OF THE DAMNED i see RANDY MUKFUKUUP openning up the coffee shop.

such a good looker is RANDY its a shame i have to get rid of her, but to save my own life thats wot i must do...it makes me :ill:sick to peoples.

if only you would come to THE VILLAGE OF THE DAMNED you to would of seen wot stunning looking girls and yes guys they have working here.:kickass::Smokin:

So i walk up to...

...The coffee shop as RANDY is trying to open the doore.

I tip toe up behind her get the AXE ready, my hands are sweating, i tiptoe up one step, i tiptoe up the next step i get to the third step,

:ill:FCK FCK FCK,shhh..it "peoples", the top step, it starts to squeak, RANDY starts to turn around I get the AXE and I swing,
:OMG:the AXE slips, :yell:FCK,FCK i hit her...

...on the side of her neck, blood is pissing out everywhere, shes going crazzy:loco: "as you would"
I scream out :yell:RANDY HOLD STILL YOUR MAKING THIS HARD FOR ME, "no peoples not the 4B2:lol:"

RANDY screams out :yell:WHO THE FCK ARE YOU? :yell:WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME :yell: AND I'M NOT FCKING RANDY, I'M FCKING MANDY DO YOU KNOW WHO YOUR FCKING WITH:mad:...:yell:AND RANDY WORKS THE DAY SHIFT, :yell:FCK

:OMG: RANDY never told me they were TWINS:err:
SO I...

...so i have another plan:confused: "peoples" I must get rid of both sisters.

:devil:"Shhh...it" i'm still FCKED,
If this is MANDY MUKFUKUUP then RANDY MUKFUKUUP is still on her way to the weeeE tavern to WINGE to her brothers THE CLANSMAN.
":yell:BITCH"

:yell:FARKINELL i'm not out of the woods yet. "peoples:lol::lol:" not funny:cry:

Wot I must do:confused:...

...Wot i must do, before I do...

PEOPLES:):):) I need to know...do you like the story?

PEOPLES i need you to join in, feed the story, be in the story be a TEATCHER/DR/JANITOR/THE CLANSMAN/REVEREND "male/female"

Bring THE VILLAGE OF THE DAMNED to life. Make the damned village a :yell: FCKED UP VILLAGE:lol:

"ANYONE" there are alot of names and places to be filled, create that part of town as its all blank, just some lights on at the coffee shop but soon to be one fcked up coffee shop. lights on in the weeeE tavern run by THE CLANSMAN who still have no names. "ANYONE"

cheers :kickass:maiden1

I was conveniently in the Tavern that RANDY was in, and I remembered that Adrian would pay me a pretty penny, were I to take care of her for him. I finished my whiskey and set the glass down on the counter. I watched RANDY walk into the back room. It was still early so I was the only customer, I had to take advantage of this grand opportunity. I followed her outback sneaking up behind her quietly. she didn't even know I was there. She was quite a looker and I was tempted to filly around with her goods first (or afterward:ill:). But I remembered I must maintain my professionalism. I pulled the bowie knife from my boot. I grabed her from behind, my hand covering her mouth; and silenced her scream with my blade. Just then I sensed someone was about to enter the tavern(being the SEVENTH SON OF A SEVENTH SON I had minor Clairvoyent powers :headbang:), I would be cuaght red handed. Would I have to slay them too? Who could it be...

...:lol:..:yell:RAY ITS THE FCKING CLANSMAN:zombie:... :OMG:DID YOU PAY FOR YOUR DRINKS? :yell:DID YOU LEAVE THE MONEY ON THE BAR?

PEOPLES, The bar wasn't yet open, RAY hadn't a clue as RAY was from beyond the Y TAKE MY VILLAGE. The tavern wasn't going to be opened for another 15min.

RANDY MUKFUKUUP was cleaning the weeeE tavern before her brothers THE CLANSMAN:zombie: arrive. wot will RAY do now? he's covered in blood and only one doore in the weeeE tavern and thats the one THE CLANSMAN:zombie: are just about to walk through.

RAY needs a distraction PEOPLES who will help RAY. "ANYONE"...

:guh:RANDY let my in early :kickass: being the hardcore alcoholic I am i slipped er a 20 to let me in early to get a couple drinks down because if I'm not suaced by 11:30 Im just down right cranky all day :Smug:

I couldn't kill them all, that would be unnecessary. I needed to think and think fast, BE QUICK OR BE DEAD as I'm sure they would lock me in the IRON MAIDEN for this ghastly deed. I slowly shut the storage room door and locked it without them noticing. I had now trapped myself inside with all the evidence. I became short of breath and sweat poured down my face as i felt the walls of the tiny storage room closing in on me. Not knowing what else to do, I stuffed a couple bottles of whiskey some scotch and a few bottles of Gin in my pack. As tempted as I was to light up a cigarette that would only make finding me and my grim secret that much easier. I needed an outside distraction mabey then I could sneak out......

...so i have another plan:confused: "peoples" I must get rid of both sisters.

:devil:"Shhh...it" i'm still FCKED,
If this is MANDY MUKFUKUUP then RANDY MUKFUKUUP is still on her way to the weeeE tavern to WINGE to her brothers THE CLANSMAN.
":yell:BITCH"

:yell:FARKINELL i'm not out of the woods yet. "peoples:lol::lol:" not funny:cry:

Wot I must do:confused:...

I take MANDY MUKFUKUUP into the coffee shop MANDY'S kicking and screaming,":yell:HELP:yell:HELP I'MA CUT :cry:I'MA CUT BAD"
as i darg MANDY through the coffee shop MANDY starts kicking all the chairs and tables over, she's making such a :yell:FCKING RACKET I see lights going on in the village.

":devil:YOU SEE, YOU SEE WOT YOU GET WHEN YOU FCK WITH THE WARRIORS MANDY":lol:

I drag MANDY into the kitchen, she begs me not to kill her, I will do anything she says.......:Smokedev:anything...

..."PEOPLES"...MANDY IS BECOMING RANDY:headbang: :yell: NOW THATS NOT FCKING FAIR PLAY..":OMG:PEOPLES remember my 4B2"...:yell:WELL, Its just not hapning with MANDY :cry: That just makes it easyer for me to get rid, but where can i hide MANDYS body?...

...I drag MANDYS body into the kitchen, good they have a tub freezer, i tell MANDY to sit on the stool and to shut the fck up as i have to empty the freezer.

wot did you say i asked? nothing MANDY replyed, you said something so wot the fck did you say, nothing:cry:, I turn back to the freezer, "I KNOW PEOPLES I SHOULD OF MADE MANDY EMPTY THE FREEZER:lol: SO I DID:lol:

Theirs that noise again its a scratching noise you keep unpacking the freezer and i'll go and check out wot the fcks making that noise. before i go :headbang:i chop one of MANDYS fingers off so i can hear her crying in the kitchen.

I walk to the front of the coffee shop, outsid the front doore is a BLACK WOLF scratching at the floore boards were I cut MANDYS neck, "PEOPLES" some of her blood must still be there.

MANDY is still screaming, more lights go on in the village, i rush back to the kitchen to shut her up.....:yell:FCK:yell:FCK:yell:F C K...

...I am standing in the middle of the kitchen and i can still hear MANDY screaming, WTF:mad:...I look behind the freezer its a fcking tape recorder MANDY the crafty bitch tapped herself screaming, when she seen me rushing back she's hit play then jumped out the fcking window.

i look out the window and i see MANDY dancing:danceboy: and waving:wave:and shouting out :yell:YOUR FCKED and then she ran towards the weeE tavern...

After rummaging about the storage room I found a 12 guage shotgun. "This will come in handy if I need to fight my way out", I thought to myself. I decided not to make any hasty decisions,like rushing out and blasting the clansmen. I could feel their presence, I knew I didnt have long before I was discovered. If only I had some sort of diversion

...MANDYS white cape now red coverd in blood from her neck and chopped off finger.
I run to the front doore as I can't fit through the small window the WOLF has gone, I think he has the sent :yuk:of MANDY.:lol:
"PEOPLES" if you see this WOLF he has BIG eyes, BIG ears and a BIG noise I would say he would have BIG TEETH as well, better to eat you with me thinks:lol:, try not to be mess with the BIG BLACK WOLF, he has the taste of blood :yuk:and he wonts more i think, or is he a lover not a fighter:headbang:, that dirty bastard.

I must find MANDY before the randy OL wolf dose, he could help MANDY get to the HOSPITAL, I can't let that happen, so I...