Another fucking story thread!

...so i sounded the WOLF IN THE VILLAGE ALARM people start coming out of there homes to see wot the fck is going on, and who the fck set the alarm off.

I hide behind a big old bush, "no PEOPLES not U.S. of A MR BUSH:lol:" the town is lit up like a christmas tree, I look:yow:towards the weeE tavern I see THE CLANSMAN having a good look around, they spot MANDY.

One grabs MANDY the other CLANSMAN starts to walk back to the weeeE tavern to get his shotgun 12 guage me thinks:lol: I will kill that big ol wolf if its the last thing i do.

Thank fck for that PEOPLES, they think it was the wolf that attacked there MANDY, I'M in the clear woohoo:kickass:

I shout out :yell:RAY YOUR FCKED, :OMG:think RAY "BE QUICK OR BE DEAD.
wot will RAY do:confused:

I hear footsteps comming toward the door. I can sense it was one of the clansmen. The shotgun was to be my last resort as it was too noisey and would attract too much attention. I grabbed my trusty blade and clutched it tightly. The footsteps drew nearer and nearer. Sweat poured down my face as the knob on the door turned. The door swung open and the clansmen stood there gasping in horror at RANDY's corpse, and without hesitation I drive the blade through his neck. I had to act quickly and escape. Luckily there was an alarm going off, so I knew the villagers would be distracted. I was able to sneak out of the tavern and run out back behind the tavern. I couldn't leave a trace of my ghastly double homicide behind. I struck a match and set the bloody tavern ablaze, leaving my bloody shirt in the fire. I ran and ducked behind a large bush while the chaos ensued. to my astonishment my mate Adrian was right there behind the bush. "you crazy sod! what the hell are you doing here! Am I glad to see you":headbang: I exclaimed.

The brother CLANSMAN I shall call him "GUNNA MUKFUKUUP" GUNNA sees the fire, shouts out to the VILLAGE PEOPLE "YMCA:lol:" NO GUNNA shouts out:yell:PUT OUT THE FIRE MY BROTHERS IN THE TAVERN HELP HIM, so they did they put out the fire and in shock they find RANDYS dead corps and the brother "I shall call him GRIM MUKFUKUUP" who is holding his neck and kept saying kill him kill him, as they all thought it was the BIG BLACK WOLF, so they run off to tell brother GUNNA.

I see RAY run from the tavern i call out to him in a soft voice ray..ray..ray trying not to attract any unwonted attention, bloody deff git i try again :yell:RAY OVER FCKINER HEHIND THE FCKIN BUSH :yell:YA DEAF GIT.:lol:

:OMG:...SHhhhh...there..is..someone..or..something..moving..in..front..of..the..bush..shhhhh. I :yow:look through the bush..ray..shhhh..its the BIG BLACK WOLF RAY said wot the fck is he doing, I think he can smell the blood, RAY said wot blood i cleaned all the blood off me before i left the tavern, it must be you.

I to had cleaned myself to before leaving the coffee shop so its not me, RAY said it must be you, we hear the BIG BLACK WOLF SNARLLING ray said it must be you, :yell:fck..:yell:fck..:yell:fck in a soft voice, ray..said wot? shhhh and i pull MANDYS finger out of my pocket, wot the fck are you doing with that you morbid git, I said its a long story and i threw the finger towards the tavern.

NOW RAY run, we shall part for now and meet again i am off to the HOSPITAL...

...I run around and past the weeeE tavern, i start walking behind the village towards the hospital. I see the towns people gathering, some kind of meeting but not a normal meeting "PEOPLES" as they are wearing some kind of mask, I can't see for I am to far away, if i move in closer I might be seen, best to keep moving me thinks:lol:.

I walk past a...

PEOPLES now you know of THE VILLAGE OF THE DAMNED its time to enter the village, but before i let you go, i must tell you wots availible.

you have the weeeE tavern run by the clansman x2 Brothers Grim and Gunna MUKFUKUUP
you have a police station run by the clansman^^^(-_-)^^^
you have a Hospital, x1 DR x2 nurses"H" x1 janitor"H" M or F need names????
you have a morgue, x2 M/F or both, needs names??
you have a School, x4 teatchers x1 janitor"S" M or F need names?????
you have a corner shop, x1 old lady needs name?
you have a butchers x2 M or F needs names??
you have a pet shop x1 young girl needs name?
you have a church x1 reverend young or old needs a name?
you have a dentist x1 needs name? and x1 nurse"D" needs a name?
you have a bank x1 M or F needs a name?
and you have a coffee shop x2 girls RANDY AND MANDY, Randys dead killed by RAY.

so PEOPLES thats wots in THE VILLAGE OF THE DAMNED, you don't have to name them all in one go, tell the story of the damned.

QUOTE this page to help the next person understand who's in the VILLAGE, i hope you people can have fun and make a good story out of this.

when you walk into the VILLAGE OF THE DAMNED the first thing you see is the coffee shop so good luck.:OMG::zombie::yell::hotjump::devil::loco:

The idea, the idea is for you to be part of the VILLAGE OF THE DAMNED or you come from "Y TAKE MY VILLAGE" or you name your own VILLAGE not "THE DAMNED VILLAGE HAS GONE" because PEOPLES it was never there in the first place, just some school girls prank "not nice girls:mad:" remember this village has a VIRUS:zombie: watch out for the Children Of The Damned village they are right little bastards:Smokin::yuk:o_O:wave::loco:

...I walk past an empty shop, sign says OPENING SOON. I look throgh the big glass window looks like a shoe shop as they have thoughs funny stands that shoes are put on, as i stand back from the window i see a reflection of some sort, a shadow go past me, i have this :ill:feeling going around in my stomach, its like someone..:zombie: or something is watching me:eek: I look around and nothing. I look back up the street I still can see the towns people gathering at the weeeE tavern I still can't make out wot sort of masks they are wearing.

I start walking towards the HOSPITAL, on the other side of the street, it looks like a school, sign says THE DAMNED SCHOOL:lol: all the lights are off bar one a little corner room, must be the JANITORS office. I look through the window, i see a clock on the wall TIME 2.45am as i walk away from the window, by the corner of my eye i see some movement i can't say wot it is, just a shape and as i turn around it disappears,:yell:fck :yell:fck :yell:fck I say to myself in a soft muffled voice, wot the fck could it be?

...as I walk away I hear this noise DING.....DING.....DING I walk back to the window I look in, it was the clock 3am, fck they say thats the witching hour I better get off the streets and get to that DAMNED HOSPITAL.
so i'm sort of fast walking if you know wot i meen peoples, not yet a run, sure feels like it:lol:

I come to a bridge, a wooden bridge I have to cross this bridge to get to the hospital, as thats wot the sign says, ONLY BRIDGE TO THE DAMNED HOSPITAL.

You see PEOPLES the only transport in THE VILLAGE OF THE DAMNED are your feet, no cars/busses/motor bikes/not even a horse 'N' cart. because peoples they have fcking broom sticks 'N'shit.:lol:...:loco: crazzy as it might sound, the dark shadows that kept passing me by. Think about it peoples witch's on broom sticks in THE VILLAGE OF THE DAMNED.

I must hurry...

...I start to walk over the bridge PEOPLES and its a rickety bridge, you know the one that every plank of wood you walk on cree..eeks, I'm like, well make some fcking noise then "fafuksake",:lol::lol: SHhhhhhsh PEOPLES its not funny and i hear a noise and its coming from under the bridge..:OMG:.

"WHO'S THAT WALKING OVER MY FCKING BRIDGE"...PEOPLES...:yell:.DO I LOOK LIKE A FCKING GOAT :yell:.GET OVER IT YOU STUPID TROLL:lol:

PEOPLES I can see the HOSPITAL in the distance only the second floor lights are on.
I see a figure in the fith room window waving..:wave:..waving like he/she was cleaning the windows, as I move closser to the HOSPITAL, ":yell:GET FCKED :yell: HOW THE FCK DID RAY GET TO THE HOSPITAL BEFORE ME:err::cry:

PEOPLES did you work it out, I thought you might,:yell:FCKING RANDY & MANDY ANOTHER FCKING SIGN. :yell:BITCHES.

Could ray be the new HOSPITAL JANITOR? and

...and are thoughs his new friends :zombie::loco::zombie: in the first room."party on Garth:lol:"...I move in closser to the hospital ray is waving like a girl at a :wave: ABBA concert:lol: or is he trying to tell me something. I get that twisted :ill:feeling in my stomach again, was ray trying to say, :yow:look behind you, you bastard for calling me a girl,..as if ray,..rays a funny guy, or was he trying to warn me...

...The front door to the hospital is closed, fck, i'll have to go around the back...I get around the side of the hospital, wot do i see :yow:.peoples...YES a small grave yard, thats right and a freshly carved stone it says,
"ThisIsACoolName Dec06-july07"

WILL BE SURELY MISSED, BY THE BANK":lol:
AS HE STILL OWES MONEY ON HIS CRAPPY HOUSE IN THE WOODS..:)confused:as thats were the wolf was heading.)
It says-KILLED BY FEATHERS & FLAMES..(was he tickled:tickled:to death and then burnt:devil:)sounds like a kinky sod.
:OMG:.or was that the KILLERS NAME.

Only time will tell...

...I move on around the back...:yell:.FCK the back door is locked to...:err:..i'm:.confused:..so how did RAY get into the HOSPITAL? I walk a little more I feel a cool swift breez go above my head I look up nothing....BUT I do see a small opened window...Ray you sneeky bastard you broke into the hospital.

So like a fool I climb the wall I SQUEeeezzzed my now skinnyer body through the small window I am now in the hospital.
but were in the hospital as its so dark.

I will look:yow:for the light switch:lol: I will have to find a wall and move around the room until i find the light switch.:p thats wot i shall do...

...PEOPLES..I am a man who walks alone and when i'm walking a dark road at night or strolling through the park

When the lights begins to change I sometimes feel a little strange A little anxious when its dark

FEAR OF THE DARK, FEAR OF THE DARK I have a constant fear that something's always near FEAR OF THE DARK, FEAR OF THE DARK I have a phobia that someone's always there

Have you run your fingers down the wall and have you felt your neck skin crawl when your searching for the light? Sometimes when yor scared to take a look At the corner of the room You've sensed that somethings watching you.

Have you ever been alone at night Thought you heard footsteps behind And turned around and no-one's there? And as you quicken up your pace you find it hard to look again because your sure there's someone there.

Watching horror films the night before Debating Witches and Folklore The unknown troubles on your mind Maybe your mind is playing tricks You sense, and suddenly eyes fix On dancing shadows from behind

FEAR OF THE DARK, FEAR OF THE DARK I have a constant fear that someone's always near FEAR OF THE DARK, FEAR OF THE DARK I have a phobia that someone's always there

WHEN I'M WALKING A DARK ROAD I AM A MAN WHO...WALKS......ALONE.

...As i crawl around this room trying to find my way out i see two red lights in the distance i move towards the lights

...YES PEOPLES I KNOW DON'T GO TO THE LIGHT:lol:

As i move the lights seemed to move Thats strange I move again the lights move again I feel a corner of the room I stand up I feel around for the light switch..Rrrr found it:)..thank fck for that, I flick the switch down the light comes on the door is closed.

So PEOPLES if the door is closed wot the fck was in the room wot were thoughs two red lights:err:o_O not lights PEOPLES they were eyes, :yell:who has red fcking eyes that glow in the fcking dark.

The light go's out I open the door and I walk into the corridor I look:yow: down the to my right I see six red lights, well three pairs of red eyes. or could it be:zombie::zombie::zombie::zombie::zombie::zombie: now i'm thinking to much, i'm shitting myself:cry:..PEOPLES I do scare myself sometimes:lol:

I put my hand on the wall and move up the corridor trying to find another light switch or another door/stairs/lift anything to get me to the second floor as I know there is light up there.

So...

...So I think to myself "fckit" and I start running up the corridor I get to the end and I see a set of stairs BUT they only go down and as I have a phobia of the dark I start to walk down trying to get to the stairs that go up to the second floor.

PEOPLES if i didn't have this phobia of the dark I would of crossed the corridor I would of found a door And on the other side of that door was the stairs to the second floor :yell: fck fck fck in a soft voice shhhhhhsh

So wot am I walking into....

...Or is it more like Where or Who i'm walking into, my mind is thinking stupid thoughts PEOPLES. How or Will I ever get out of this DAMNED FORSAKEN PLACE Why did i even come to this HOSPITAL?

RAY!!! that right i was meeting ray at the Hospital, but he seems to be having a good time with his mates.:zombie:.:loco:.:zombie:..on the second floor :)kickass:party on Ray)...BASTARD:lol:

Peoples, I'm trying not to think of wot is or could be at the bottom of these stairs, Call it "PIECE OF MIND" Peoples:lol: as I walk down I slip and find myself falling I hit the ground my arm breaks my fall I put my hand out waving:wave: thats right PEOPLES a flight of stairs are missing, thats not how I wanted to get to the next level, But i'm here in one piece..:erk:

I...

...I look up the corridor I see a room with a light on, I walk to a run as I can hear scratching noises like someone scratching there finger nails down a chalk board.

As I run down the corridor I put my hands over my ears and I start to scream, As I cant stand that :yell:DAMNED SCREECHING NOISE.

I get to the room with the light on its the DAMNED HOSPITALS JANITORS OFFICE...well thats wot the sign on the door said..."THE DAMNED JANITORS OFFICE"...:lol: I Look around to see if I could find a light of some sort, like A torch or lantern as it might help me find my way to the second floor.

I find...

...I find a torch and an old lantern no batteries and no kero for the lantern I look in the janitors desk I find some zippo fluid and a zippo lighter.

I squeeze the fluid into the lantern not realizing I should of filled the lighter first. I go to light the lantern :yell:FCK :yell:NO FCKIN WICK..:cry:..Lucky for me i'm not wearing my J.REB BOOTS.:lol: I'm wearing my runners so I undo my shoe lace take out the lace cut 1/4 of the lace off and do up half my shoe. I take the 1/4 of lace and stick it in the lantern and I use the shoe lace as my wick.

I dab abit of zippo fluid on top of the zippo lighter i flick the lighter and PEOPLES I have :worship: FIRE. I light the lantern and now I can go and find the stairs that will take me to the second floor...WOOHOO:lol:

So I start...

...So I start to open doors that could be opened PEOPLES there is some :loco:freaky shit down here I open this one door and wot do you think I find...YES.....have you been here before?...so to the PEOPLES who's never been down here On the bench's are BIG jars and test tubes and you know wots in thoughs PEOPLES....thats right body parts and small diformed bodys, and the smell :yell:FCK, THAT WASN'T ME, my eyes start to water:cry:..and then I start spewing:puke:.. so I get out and close the door..now that was some nasty shit right there:ill:

I go to the next room its the changing rooms showers,tolets, Rrrr LOCKERS I look through the lockers trying to find something I could use. I open this one locker on the top shelf I find a REVOLVER but empty the next locker I find a V drink that should give me some energyo_O...I open the third locker there is a bag in the corner it has 6 batteries and 2 bullits...:yell:I KNOW IT SHOULD OF BEEN 6 BULLITS AND 2 BATTERIES...PEOPLES...we are not playing "ALONE IN THE DARK" (twaz a good game)..:yell:I AM ALONE IN THE FCKIN DARK:cry:..I open the last locker all I find is a can of RED BULL.. I shall save that for later.:kickass:

So I put 3 batteries in the torch, YES we have light, now I put the 2 BULLITS into the revolver..just incase:)..PEOPLES you never know wot could be in the next room.

So I open the door, :headbang:WOOHOO Its the stairs..:yell:FCK a sign, it says "UP TO THE FIRST FLOOR":cry:..BASTARDS. and just at that moment the lantern go's out, I run out of zippo fluid, lucky for me I have the torch and spare batteries so I start to walk up the stairs I hear that scratching noise again so I find myself running up to the first floor.

I open the door...

...I see a room I go over and open the door :dopey:its the bloody same room that I started with.

So I cross the corridor and run back to the stairs that I fell down, but this time I see a sign "STAIRS TO SECOND FLOOR":p

PEOPLES, I open the door, I scream like a bitch :yell:FARKINELL WTF IS THAT?.....:zombie:rrr...It starts comming towards me I turn off the the torch and get to my knees I crawl to the old stairs which are across the corridor, I turn on the torch the..:zombie:rrr. starts to walk towards me he gets to the edge of the stairs. I turn off the torch I crawl behind the:zombie:rrfckinrr..then I push the bastard.:zombie:eek:ooo, down the stairs. now try and get me you :yell:FCK FCKIN FCKER..:lol:

I get back to the stairs that go up to the second floor...