Another fucking story thread!

...are you ok I ask, yes thank you for asking, now I must get cleaned up, I have a spair outfit in the closet can you help me with it...I would love to help you out of your dirty nurses outfit, where would you like me to start?

You can start by undoing the Zip on the back of my skirt, as you did cover it with mud....OK...:oops:

Now you can undo the buttons on the back of my blouse...ok:kickass:..but its a zip to. I don't think DEADLY liked being corrected especially by a stranger.....:mad: Little did I know PEOPLES this was always part of a DEADLY plan.

As being a male you like to know wot a beautifull girl like DEADLY would be wearing under that sexy nurses outfit....RIGHT..:yow::eek::worship:

Well peoples let me tell you.....:headbang::kickass::yow::confused:

...PEOPLES...As I was undressing DEADLY I had unzipped her skirt unzipped her top all wot was left was to your imagination. As I was behind DEADLY all I could see was her back. I looked:yow: over to the mirrors...PEOPLES..I could see :yow: nothing.

:confused:WTF, I didn't say anything to DEADLY as I didn't wont to alarm her, it could be nothing, a simple explanation why the fck would your reflection not be in a mirror.

DEADLY asked me do you have a cold? as I started to sneez..NO I tell her, but as soon as I turn around, bam, she jabs me in the arse with a needle.

:yell:WTF was that for I ask? DEADLY told me she was allergic to the flew and that shot would stop her going crazzy and turning into something ugly.

this is wot happens to me when I catch the flew I start off ok but at the end i'm like a zombie.
....:).......:erk:..........:ill:........... :zombie: ......right

DEADLY asked me to turn around whilst she changed all her cloths..I said OK..I turn around, in my pocket I have a small mirror I take it out I try and get a glimps of DEADLY getting changed as I saw wot she was going to get changed into....all I can say PEOPLES its a silky number very sexy.

I hold the mirror up I see nothing I move the mirror around still no reflection :yell:FCK WOTS GOING ON....

...I turn around and PEOPLES..:oops: No wonder they call her DEADLY SIN....:hotjump: All I can say PEOPLES..I'm glad its just DEADLY and ME in the shop:Smokedev:

DEADLY had some French Knickers on she asked me, How do I look?.. Devine I reply. Are you just saying that? NO realy you look......R FCK fck fck fck:OMG:. wots wrong DEADLY ASKS? R.....nothing...just a cramp:oops:...can I help?.....mommy:cry:...:lol:..PEOPLES I had to think of someone.

As my back is turned DEADLY asked the QUESTION..:oops:Does French Knickers make my bum look too big?.....NOW I must look:yow:

I tell DEADLY to turn around and let me have a good:yow:look at you..Hmmmm....again......one more time....:devil::hotjump::Smokedev:..........no, you look absolutely......

...ravishing...beautifull...:OMG:top shelf. DEADLY said come here...:oops:who me?..yes you, DEADLY went to grab my shirt to pull me towards her, but on the way up she said wots that in your pocket and gave it a little squeezzzzzzzz:oops: and a slight rub...Hmmmmm...:Shedevil:nice one she said.

DEADLY turns around and asked me to put a hand on her hip now on this one. So now..PEOPLES..i'm standing behind DEADLY SIN with my hands on her hips when she decides to bend over:heh:..she moves back one step so now she resting on me...:heh:

DEADLY brings one hand under and puts it between her TIGHT SEXY ARSE and the HARD OBJECT thats in my pants she's having a good ol feel. DEADLY said right hold it right there.

Little did DEADLY know that was my finger:headbang: that RAGGEDY ANN bit off at the Hospital....:lol:

I ask wot are you doing? your driving me :loco:crazy...DEADLY gives her bum a wiggle, she starts to giggles like a little school girl hehehe that tickles:tickled:...I could tell DEADLY was turned on, I felt like just ripping it out of my pants and telling her its just a finger.........RIGHT:lol:

DEADLY was putting on her black fure lace-up boots, the fure was tickling her feet, she was wiggling because they'er new boots and are abit tight.

So now DEADLY has her sexy boots on she said, how are you feeling?

...Not so good.:dopey:...wot did you inject into me? nothing:Shedevil: Just something to help you sleep. Well I don't :ill:feel to good...Come through and lie down before you fall down.

DEADLY takes me through the back, which is actually the front of her house as far as I could work out. DEADLY told me that the room I called a shop.. was actually her walk in closset for all her black shoes as black was her fav/colour. But the opening soon sign, well that was for a open house sign someone must of changed signs...PEOPLES..who would do such a fcked up thing like that...:yell:YES...:yell:RANDY and fckin MANDY MUCFUCUUP, DEADLY this is not the first fcked up sign i've seen tonight.

DEADLY takes me to her bed room lies me down on her bed, i'll be back in a minute. I start to nod off.:zzz:...Are you ok she asks, I pretend to be asleep, she sits on the bed and starts to rub wot she thinks is my c**k, i'm thinking to myself...over, just a little bit more and my fat fckin c**ks right there, :OMG:she starts to undo my belt, pops the button, pulls my zip down and then starts to pull my jeans down, she stops at my knees, now she starts to rub on my c**k, I think to myself take it, take it, just grab the fu.............................................

I woke up the next morning DEADLY was gone, wot the fck just happend? I was naked from the waist down, I went to get dressed, I can't find my boxers, so i just put my jeans on. As I put my c**k away I noticed two red marks, :confused:WTF was she doing with my c**k last night

As I did my jeans up I did notice my finger:headbang: was gone..:yell:WOT THE FCK IS GOING ON AROUND HERE? So I have a look:yow: around, I go down into the basement wot do you think I find down there PEOPLES?

:yell:A FUCKIN COFFIN.
I open the coffin up and fuk me, DEADLYS in the fckin coffin and she's holding my shorts and:yell: SUCKING ON MY FCKIN FINGER :yell: A FCKIN VAMPITCH.

I take my boxer shorts back and I grab my finger from out of her mouth. Now I understand why she was all over me, it wasn't my throbbing c**k she was after it was my bloody finger........:lol:

SO I get out of the basement and...

...I go out side the suns shining birds are singing and there's people in the street, I walk to the church I see a lady with a small child, I say tizz a lovely morning, yes she replyed now it's day.

ok I say to myself fckin weared lady with small brat. So i go into the church I grab some bottles fill them up with holly water and I take them back to DEADLYS house, I go into her walk-in shoe closset and I start to throw holly water all over DEADLYS shoes, her pride and joy. Now that will fck the VAMPITCH.....:kickass: I have one bottle of holly water left I go down to the basement and I hang the bottle in the door way so DEADLY cant leave the basement, I even take her fav/black boots.

I leave the house and I go looking for...

THE VILLAGE OF THE DAMNED

you have the weeeE tavern run by the clansman x2 male names? GRIM and GUNNA MUCFUKUUP :) :)
you have a police station run by the clansman^^^(-_-)^^^

you have a Hospital, x1 DR x2 nurses"H" x1 janitor"H" M or F need names????

you have a morgue, x2 M/F or both F/worker MIMA :)

you have a School, x4 teatchers x1 janitor"S" M or F need names????? and some DAMNED children...

you have a corner shop, x1 old lady needs name?

you have a butchers x2 M or F needs names??

you have a pet shop x1 young girl needs name?

you have a church x1 reverend. O'REALLY...:)

you have a dentist x1 needs name? and x1 nurse"D" DEADLY SIN :)

you have a bank x1 M or F needs a name?

and you have a coffee shop x2 girls RANDY and MANDY MUCFUKUUP :) :)

so PEOPLES thats wots in THE VILLAGE OF THE DAMNED, Name the people and tell the story of the DAMNED.

when you walk into the VILLAGE OF THE DAMNED the first thing you see is the coffee shop so good luck.:OMG::zombie::yell::hotjump::devil::loco:

...For the corner shop.

...As I walk through THE VILLAGE OF THE DAMNED I see a street post with two signs on it, they say to the left is the Corner Shop 2 miles and to the right is The Morgue 4 miles, great so i start walking left down the road.

I walk half way down the road I feel this cold shiver going up my spine the hairs on the back of my neck stand erect, I have a bad feeling I'm going the wrong way, I think back to all the other signs I have come across.:Smug:....:yell:RANDY AND MANDY MUCFUKUUP...:yell:bitches.

I start walking back, I get to the street sign, I put my hands on the sign and wot do you know..PEOPLES..:err:.the sign turns, so I point the signs in the right directions. I start to walk in the direction of the Corner Shop, now I feel like I'm on the right road.

I must be close as I've walked about 2 miles already, tizz a bloody hot day the sun is beating down on me like, :yell:F*CK ITS HOT, so I take off my shirt, I walk a little more my jeans are sticking to my legs, so I take them off, lucky for me I've got my boxer shorts on, I have no boots, as the the one that I did have I left it at DEADLYS house, so I'm going to get some from the shop.

:yell: WHY IS IT SO F*CKING HOT.......

so as I still walking on my way, feeling the hot sun burning my skin I felt that someone was observing me. that weird feeling wasn't justified cos I could see no one around so I ignored that silly thought n kept on following my road.
I'm starting to feel tired from all this walk so I layed down under a tree to relax a bit , so as I was enjoying the cool air ..

..........z.z.....
.........z.z......
.......z.z........
......z.z.........
.....z.z..........
....z.z.z.z.......
....z.z..z..z.....
....z.z....z.z....
....z.z.z.z.z.....
.....z.z.z.z......
...:zzz:.........................................................

As I sleep under a big old oak tree I dream of the number 6 don't ask me why PEOPLES...But i'm sure I will find out.

I wake with a cold shiver as now tizz night time and i'm f*cking cold, I must find this bloody shop, I put my shirt and jeans back on, I take a leak around the big old oak tree, I hear a little voice call out....HAY:yuk: GLUG:puke: HAY:yuk:FUCK :yell:STOP YOUR PISSING ON MY HOUSE........:lol:..I said wot! who said that? is anybody there? come out and show yourself, i've got a gun and i'm not afraid to use it.

OK OK i'm coming out, but you are pissing on my fckin house:cry:.....:yell:WOT AND WHO THE FCK ARE YOU?

I am a gobblin kind sir, They call me the Village ideot:zombie:..

...:lol:..stop it...:lol:STOP IT..:lol:..the Village idiot...:lol:..who the fuck has a Village idiot...:lol:..I'm sorry little goblin but I come from the Y TAKE MY VILLAGE and we don't have a Village idiot.

:cry:..so where did you say your Village was kind sir?...:)over the hills and past the yonders you can't miss it.

Thank you kind sir and may I ask where you might be heading?...To the corner shop I reply. Oh but kind sir your heading in the wrong direction. This road leads you to the morgue IF you go back down that road take a left that road will take you to the shop.:heh:......:yell:F*CKING RANDY AND MANDY..:yell:..BITCHES...:cry:

Thank you little goblin, I hope you like the Y TAKE MY VILLAGE. Oh but I will kind sir:)that I will..:lol:..(laugh at me you prick)...did you say something? Oh kind sir I was just saying to myself compared to me you have a big prick..:lol:....Oh.:lol:

So now I'm on my way back to the crossing...

...I get to the crossing I grab that sign and :mad:...................turn it the right way, wot I really wonted to do was :yell: SMASH THE FUCKING SIGN INTO A THOUSEND PIECES....but I look towards DEADLYS house I see the CLANSMAN walking my way, he starts :wave: waving at me. F*uck you I say to myself and I start running... :cry:.I'm fckin dead if he gets hold of me so I run till I can run no more I see the shop :yell:"WOOHOO" :cry:MY FEET ARE F*CKIN KILLING ME.."WOOHOO:headbang:"..I CAN GET SOME BOOTS.."WOOHOO:kickass:.

I get to the door PEOPLES :yell: ITS F*CKING CLOSED A SIGN ON THE DOOR SAYS :cry:WELCOME TO THE DAMNED MORGUE:cry:

:yell: F*CKING GOBLIN :yell: F*CKING LITTLE F*CK..F*CK :yell:.FUCKER....:cry: THE F*CKING MORGUE. SCREEEEEEM

The door opens...

...The door opens,..:yuk:OUCH..This but ugly thing opened the door, but with the voice of an Angel..:saint:hello can I help you?....hmmm:ill: I don't think so I replied trying not to be sick:puke:

:zombie:come in and have a seat and I'll get you a cold drink, she said..I Think I'll take my chance with the CLANSMAN outside..thanks anyway. Oh she said OK if that's wot you wont to do but I have to get ready for the after HELLOWEEN PARTY so I will leave the door open if you change your mind.....thank you kind voice:)

she go's upstairs..PEOPLES..I'm sitting on the steps outside the :yell:F*CKING MORGUE :yell:I WILL NEVER TRUST A F*CKIN GOBLIN AGAIN, :yell:F*CKING THE LITTLE F*CKER.

I see the CLANSMAN walking down the road, he is getting closer I start to get a little bit nervy..OK PEOPLES.. this is the choice I have to make....stay outside and wait for the CLANSMAN OR I can go inside and wait with the but ugly wench with the voice of an Angel.........:confused:

...The voice of an Angel wins, I go inside and close the door, I look through the key hole and watch the CLANSMAN walk down the road, thank f*ck for that.

That voice of an Angel said...Did you say you wonted a f*ck?.....PEOPLES..my skin starts crawling my dick has decided to play dead, its alright for you, you little prick i say to myself.....:lol: no, no, i said thank f*ck for the CLANSMAN has past....Oh she said...I thought it was my lucky day, you see I work with stiffs all day, but i haven't had one in years she laughs:lol:...........ha ha there's no fun in my pants for you tonight fugly...:lol:

:OMG: PEOPLES...THIS DROP DEAD GORGUSE YOUNG GIRL WALKS OUT OF HER BEDROOM LIKE A GODESS, AN ANGEL FROM THE HEAVANS, SHE HAS THE FACE OF AN ANGEL AND A BODY TO MATCH MY GOD YOUR GORGUSE....wake up little man:cry: wake up have a look:yow:and see wot your missing out on...:yell:F*CKING NOTHING:cry:....but wot happened to fugly I ask...OH:lol: she laughs, that was for HELLOWEEN silly.

I ask...Wat's your name? my name is MIMA.....

..May I ask how old you are?....I am 18 years of old....MIMA Do you have a boyfriend I ask?....No I am by all myself at the moment...and your parents?...Mum :zombie:and Dad:zombie: are at home........but dead......:err:

MIMA asked if I would like to have a look around......I said OK..as I couldn't go outside as the CLANSMAN is walking around the grounds...So MIMA grabs my hand....yes PEOPLES my hand, gorgeous as MIMA is I recon she could turn any strait girl into a very happy gay girl......mmmmmmmmmmmm:err:

MIMA asked if I would like to see a stiff?...I have one to MIMA :oops: if you show me yours I said...I will show you mine and had a laugh:lol: as I was only joking PEOPLES....MIMA said your on:heh:......:erk:I was joking.....MIMA said we don't make jokes in a Morgue and you will show me your stiff..

How the f*ck can you be horny in a f*ckin Morgue for f*ck sake...but I see MIMA wasn't joking..I could see her erect nipples through her white see through blouse....My god thats damned sexy..I can imagine her very sexy nipple on the end of my very wet tongue..:p

This way MIMA said as we walk down a hallway into the dark......

...I hear thunder...Yes, MIMA said there is a storm coming A DEADLY storm at that, this is our 100 year storm.....:err:

We walk down the hallway, lightning strikes the roof the brightness lights up the hallway I see pictures on the walls photos, photos mostly of young girls and most of the girls are wearing BLACK clothing of some sort.

Another strike of lightning I see a door at the end of the hallway, we get to the door and a third strike of lightning :yell:F*CK THAT IS AMAZING...wot MIMA asks...THREE STRIKES IN THE SAME PLACE :yell:NOW THATS F*CKIN FREEEEEEEEEKKY, the hallway lights up again, on the wall next to the door was the last picture, twas a picture of a BLACK WOLF but as the the light faded the BLACK WOLF became a young man, did you see that MIMA? wot she asked, I can't see a thing its so dark.

Its probably nothing, so MIMA opens the the door at the end of the hallway......

...Its FU*KING FREEEEEZZING..I'M :kickass:SPILLING MY DRINK AND STU, STU, STUTTERING LI, LI, LIKE A FOOL.

NO MIMA said whilst she wiped my mouth with her blouse full of breasts and erect nipples, it has to be cold as tizz a Morgue and dead people live down there, sometimes it can get to A freezing point, this is why people call them stiffs, I think..:lol:

but as we walk through the door we come to a set of stairs that only go down...:err:....MIMA said, well that is where the Morgue is, you didn't think my house was the Morgue did you?...NO:oops: MIMA, I really thought I was coming to the shop...as this is wot the GOBLIN told me.

:OMG:NEVER TRUST A GOBLIN MIMA SAID, NEVER, :yell: THEY ARE SNEEKY LITTLE BASTARDS...OK MIMA NEVER SHALL I TRUST A GOBLIN AGAIN..:lol:....Its not funny MIMA said:mad:

So we start walking down the stairs a flash of lightning lit the stair well up, we have a long ways to go in the dark to get to the bottom.

MIMA grabbed my......

:OMG:...MIMA grabbed my sack of nuts.:oops:...OoooooooH..:tickled:..PEOPLES.....MIMA said, can I hold your sack nuts for you whilst we walk down the stairs...:oops:..Are you sure you wont to hold my nuts MIMA AND hold my hand AND walk down the stairs....I know these stairs like the back of my hand:headbang: MIMA replied and that's such a big sack of nuts you have.

MIMA said, I've had bigger things in my hands "AND" walked up and down the stairs its only a old sack of nuts :Shedevil:FARKINELL. Can I ask kind sir, How did you come by this old sack of nuts?...From a little GOBLIN I replied, ya see MIMA I was taken a piss around an old, old oak tree..:lol: when this soft but glugugly voice said ":cry: STOP, STOP YOUR PISSING ON MY HOUSE:cry: SSSSSSTTOOOPP PLEASE....I look down I see this little GOBLIN who was covered in weeeeeeeeeeeee:lol:.....and not a happy little GOLIN at that......I think he'd been gobbling tooooo much piss..:lol:..if you know wot I mean MIMA:kickass:................:lol:

:OMG:MIMA said, That is so not funny, you see kind Sir.........

...You see, the GOBLINS have the power of life....:confused:wot do you mean MIMA the power of life?....Well, wot you are supposed to do is give the GOBLINS nuts a good ol Rubin when you feel the GOBLINS nuts are nice and warm you place one next to a dead body and with-in 24 hours the dead are granted a new life........:eek:

MIMA can I ask you something.....Yes kind Sir......Well I was on my way to the Hospital yesterday as I had to meet a friend, his names RAY, You see MIMA I had to cross this OL rickety bridge, as I crossed I heard this Voice say, :yell:WHO'S THAT CROSSING MY F*CKIN RICKETY BRIDGE AT THIS TIME OF THE :yell:F*CKIN NIGHT?...I said :err:WHO'S THERE?...:yell:I AM THE TROLL WHO LIVES UNDER THIS RICKETY BRIDGE, :yell:NOW ENLIGHTEN ME :yell:WHO THE FUCK ARE YA AND WOT ARE YOU DOING CROSSING MY F*CKIN BRIDGE.....My Question is MIMA wot would happen if you rubbed a TROLLS NUTS......?

Well let me give you some good advice kind Sir....please MIMA call me Andrew.....OK Andrew let me give you some good friendly advice....:yell:NEVER, EVER, EVERRRRR RUB A TROLLS NUTS.....whys that MIMA?.....Because Andrew A TROLL will :yell:FUCK ANYTHING IF YOU RUBS ITS NUTS.......:lol:

Now that twas FARKIN FUNNY MIMA....Yes MIMA said I thought you might like that one.....so we both had a laugh:lol::lol: and continued walking down the stairs...

...We get to the bottom of the stairs I can see three doors, I ask MIMA, wot are the three doors for?...MIMA replied that one is to the outside which leads out to the dark woods, the middle door belongs to HE who we shall not mention and the third door is to the Morgue....:zombie:....would you like to have a look..:yow:..Andrew?..we had someone brought in last night, I haven't seen who it is yet all I was told was that it was a young girl.

:confused:So why don't you mention the person who lives in this room? I see it has that picture of that BLACK WOLF over the door, is it your pet WOLF that lives there?.....NO :lol: silly, I just like that picture.

Come on MIMA said I'll show you around....