Another fucking story thread!

...as I start to walk up the stairs the light on my torch is getting dimmer and dimmer, I can feel my heart racing as i try to change the batteries, they don't seamed to work, :yell:WTF AM I GOING TO DO NOW.

I start to run up the stairs, (sing with me PEOPLES) I'M COUNTING THE STEPS 6.7.8.9 I'M WISHING THAT YOU, THAT YOUR HERE WITH ME lat dar dee dar...lat dar dee dar...lat dar dee dar dat dar dee dar...bap bar nee nar...bap b :yell:THANK FARRRRK FOR THAT, I reach the second floor I see the light on the other side of the door, I go to open the door..:yell:FARKINELL THE FCKIN DOORS LOCKED.

I start "BANGING" the door, "just wot i'd liked to of done to RANDY MUKFUKUUP"...:lol: That was "BEFORE" Ray killed her PEOPLES...:lol: I must admit Peoples RANDY looked so fckin hot in thows tight blue jeans:kickass:

So I bang on the door once again, I hear screaming and yelling on the other side of the door, sounds like its coming from down the hall, must be a bloody good party:kickass::danceboy::kickass:

:yell:NOW I HAVE TO GO UP TO THE THIRD FLOOR TO GET TO THE SECOND FLOOR:yell:FCK.

So I...

...So I start to run up the stairs, no counting steps this time PEOPLES just running, as now I must get to the THIRD floor and now I have no light to show me the way, thats all I was saying to myself and thinking of wot a bloody good time Rays was having down on the second floor while i'm running blind.

I finally get to the door, thank fck for that PEOPLES as the door opens without a problem, I take 3 deep breathes as I know I have to get to the end of this corridor to reach the stairs that will take me to the second floor.

I start to run I get half way down the corridor when I STOP, I stop like a bus hits a brick wall, :yell:FCKINELL I see two red glowing eyes:zombie::zombie: I try opening all the doors I find one that is open.

I hide under a desk, by this time i'm running out of energy, so I drink the last red bull.....:lol:no PEOPLES RED BULL DIDN'T GIVE ME WINGS, but it gave me the energy to go on.

I check the draws I find 3 batteries I have light again PEOPLES, I walk to the end of the room there is another door, I open the door it looks like a study, on the desk is a box of bullit shells I move to the door that will take me into the corridor I open the door I pop my head outside the door I look up and down the corridor to see if the red eyed :zombie::zombie:where still there, all clear.

I turn my torch on I see the end of the corridor I start to run, as I run I look behind me wot do I see PEOPLES...YES..:yell:THE FCKIN RED EYES:zombie::zombie:

I get to the stairs....

...:yell:FCK, PEOPLES THE FCKIN DOORS LOCKED,I pull my revolver out of my back pocket I load up 4 more bullits as I already have 2 in the chamber I start shooting at the lock I feel a hand on my shoulder I turn and start shooting until I can shoot no more I re-load the gun and start shooting again just incase the fckers decide to get up again.

PEOPLES, now that was some scarry shit right there, I start kicking the shit out of the red:zombie: :zombie: eyes just to make sure there not going to get up and start walking around again and scare the living fck out of me again.

Now thats over peoples I can make my way down to the second floor to meet RAY and find out wot the fcks going on around this DAMNED VILLAGE.

I get to the second floor I see shadows moving past the door:yell:FCK MORE OF THE FCKERS, I say this peoples in a soft voice, as I don't wont them to know i'm behind the door.

I can hear screaming and yelling and i'm sure thats RAYS voice in the background so I open the door and start to walk towards Rays voice I spot ray, :yell:FCKINELL THAT BE FCKING RIGHT, RAY HAVING A FCKING GOOD TIME ARE WE, GIRL IN ONE ARM AND A BEER IN THE OTHER, RAY says...

...RAY said, I tried to tell you when you asked for that AXE, I did say I was going to THE VILLAGE OF THE DAMNED FOR A HELLOWEEN PARTY AND I WAS GOING TO GIVE YOUR MUM/DAD AND SISTER A LIFT THEY WENT LOOKING FOR YOU ABOUT AN HOUR AGO THEY WERE DRESSED AS THREE ZOMBIES:zombie::zombie::zombie: I THINK YOUR SISTER WENT DOWN STAIRS TO LET YOU IN AND YOUR MUM AND DAD WENT UP STAIRS TO THE MAIN BAR THEY SHOULD BE BACK SOON.

RAY SAID, SO WOT TOOK YOU SO LONG I WAS :wave: WAVING TRYING TO TELL YOU, TO GO THE OTHER WAY AS THE DOOR IS LOCKED AROUND THAT SIDE OF THE HOSPITAL, ANYWAY HAVE A BEER :kickass:YOUR MUM/DAD/AND SISTER SHOULD BE BACK SOON.

cheers RAY....:cry:

...:yell: CHEERS RAY FOR THE FCKING INFO... :LOL:

:OMG:PEOPLES I'm A KILLER...:cry: I've just Killed my mum/dad and my but ugly sister :zombie: thats her PEOPLES without the mask, ya see "WEN SHE WAS BORN INSTEAD OF SLAPPING HER ON THE ARSE THE DOCTORS KEPT SLAPPING HER FACE...:lol: THUS BEING AN UGLY FCKER"

BUT, Is she dead PEOPLES? I only pushed her down a few steps but not enough to clime back up, "Only time would tell" she would have to do and go through all the crap that I just went through, that gives me plenty of time to do wot I have to do...:err:..wot the fck do you do in this sort of situation PEOPLES?

PEOPLES,I've never killed before..:err:
OK,Well thats not quite entirely true is it now PEOPLES, TIZZ a little white lie I did kill MANDY MUKFUKUUP, BUT, she wasn't from "BEYOND THE Y TAKE MY VILLAGE" So thats ok as the only People who know that I'm here at "THE VILLAGE OF THE DAMNED" are MUM AND DAD MY UGLY SISTER RAGGEDY ANN...:lol:, :kickass:RAY so thats ok peoples, right.

:yell:FCK FCK FCK FCK FCK RANDY FCKIN MUKFUKUUP SHE'S STILL ALIVE, :yell: THANKS RAY...:kickass: :yell: AND THERES YOU THE PEOPLES FROM THE UM, but thats ok because your with me on this one...:headbang: so wot are we going to do?

...First thing I must do is find my sister "RAGGEDY :zombie: ANN" and make sure she's not comming back...PEOPLES I never liked her anyway...:lol:
So while Rays having a great time with his so called girl friend and I know thats not his girl friend because ARM, well thats wot we call her, Ya see PEOPLES, RAYs in a metal band called "THE RIOT" A back up group for "THE POLICE" and his nickname is BAND so we call him RAY BAND and his girl friend ARM BAND..:headbang:

Let me tell you this PEOPLES, that girl that rays with is more of a leg band than an arm band if you know wot i meen....:lol:

So while Rays having a great time and drinking as much free beer as he can I will go looking for RAGGEDY:zombie:ANN.

Just as I was leaving I looked out the window ray was waving out of and wot do I see walking towards the HOSPITAL Peoples...

...Thats right, Its "THE CHILDREN OF THE DAMNED" :yell: AND THEY DON'T LOOK HAPPY PEOPLES.

:confused:..DO I TELL RAY WHO IS PISSED AS AND HAVING A GREAT TIME WITHOUT ME...BASTARD :kickass:RAY..AND NOW HE'S FOUND A NEW GIRL TO PLAY WITH blar blar blar :err:OR:err:DO I SAVE MY OWN SKIN, GO:yow: LOOK FOR RAGGEDY ANN GET RID OF HER, THEN TRY TO MAKE MY WAY OUT????????????:confused: :yell: WOT SHOULD I DO PEOPLES.....ANYONE:rolleyes:

...THINK THINK THINK GOD DAMNED YOU, NOT ME, SO THINK...:rolleyes:

THI.............................................NK...:confused:

THINK, THINK, SHITTY SHITTY SHIT SHIT SHIT, :yell: THINK, STINK THINK WOT THE F*CK AM I GOING ON ABOUT, WOT SHOULD I DO...:yell:HELP

I think i should tell ray, thats the right thing to do PEOPLES...:err: Question though PEOPLES, who's had all the f*ckin fun on this trip me or ray?

BUT, On the other hand four fingers and a thumb....:lol:...:yell: AS IF I'VE GOT TIME TO F*CK AROUND WITH JOKES WHEN "THE CHILDREN OF THE DAMNED" ARE COMMING :yell:AND THEY DON'T LOOK FARKIN HAPPY:yell:WOT SHOULD I DO?????

...:yell: FCKIT...:yell:RAY FARKIN GET OUT OF THERE :yell:THE FARKIN CHILDREN OF THE DAMNED ARE COMMING.:guh::err::o_O:)loco::dopey::bah:

Now i feel much better PEOPLES, I did try and tell Ray he's in BIG fckin trouble, I didn't wont to say anymore just in case someone hears me.

So I make my way down the stairs to the first floor its pitch black, I look down the corridor and I can see the Children of the Damned trying to get in through the locked doors, they start smashing the windows , I get down on my knees and I scurry accross the corridor to the stairs that takes me to the basement, thats where RAGGEDY :zombie:ANN should be....me thinks:ill:

I climb down to the basement, as you know peoples a set of stairs are missing, remember:p I land on something soft I think its Raggedy:zombie:An, she moves, fck she's alive, she starts to wake up, I can hear THE CHILDREN OF THE DAMNED walking up the corridor.

PEOPLES I have a problem, now I have a choice to make KILL or:err:be KILLED...

Then with a strength not her own Raggedy Ann grips my throbbing Penis with both hands and begins to jerk spasmatically.I begin having a huge cumming orgasm as the children of the dead watch with gleaming eyes.

...I put my hand across RAGGEDYS:zombie: Big ugly mouth trying to keep her quiet, :yell:FARKINELL, RAGGEDY:zombie:ANN :yell:JUST FCKIN BIT ONE OF MY FINGERS OFF:cry:, SO I SNAP HER FCKIN RAGGEDY NECK:headbang:

:cry:SHhhhhhhhhhhhsh I can hear THE CHILDREN OF THE DAMNED going up the stairs to the second floor, hold on, someone is comming, so i crawl into the corner of the stairs, someone jumps down lands on top of RAGGEDY :zombie:ANN It's one of the children:loco:

:loco:He starts to walk towards the janitors office, I wait a bit before I start to follow him, I hope i'm not walking into a trap PEOPLES.

:loco:He stops, I stop, I get to the ground, he :loco:turns around, fck he's walking back wot the fck is he doing.

:loco:He....

....walks out of the office carrying a toilet plunger.Hmm..there appears to be shit on the handle of it..Good God he's comming for Raggedy Ann,I must somehow protect her

...Then I think to myself fck the raggedy:zombie: bitch, she just bit my fckin finger of, But I do need my finger back:cry:, so i'm going to have to kill the little :loco:fcker.

I wait until he has just passed me I stand up grab the little fcker by the scruff of his neck:loco:, and SNAP the little fckers dead.

Now i must move on to the stairs so i can get back to the first floor and get out the doors THE CHILDREN OF THE DAMNED came through.

WOOHOO will i be free?...

...I sart making my way to the door, I hope rays going to be ok..:)

PEOPLES I get to the fckin door, I hear this voic, :cry:have you seen my sister....PEOPLES,it's one of the CHILDREN fck.....no, I haven't seen your sister, wots your sisters name?.....:cry:MANDY:cry:MUCFUKUUP.....:yell:FCK, YES I know mandy she's on the second floor waiting for you, :yell: NOW FCKOFF.

:cry:ThankU kind sir......IF only he knew the real story of wot happend to his sister MANDY, remember the coffee shop PEOPLES, RAY IS DEFINATELY FCKED IF HE DOESN'T :yell: MOVE HIS FARKIN ARSE.

I make my way out side, wot do I see across the hospital grounds PEOPLES?...

...But the :yell:FCKIN CLANSMAN...

I see Ray in the window I try to get his attention by waving:wave: and shouting out :yell:RAY:wave: :yell:O'RAY :wave:

:yell:RAY YOUR F U C K E D...:yell:IT'S THE FCKIN CLANSMAN.....:wave: SEE YA..

So I hurry around the corner whilst the CLANSMAN entered the hospital by the front door..remember PEOPLES Ray still has RANDY MUCFUFUUPS ear in his pocket.

So now the CLANSMAN is in the hospital, I go back to the front of the hospital grounds, I :yow:see Rays not in the window, I :yow: look to the first room :yell: FCK I SEE THE FCKIN CHILDREN AND THEY ARE HEADING TOWARDS RAY.

I look to the 7th or 8th room all I can see :yow: is the back of Rays new girl.....now i see RAY:loco:......BASTARD RAY.......

...I'M:wave: waving :wave:like fck, good Ray sees me I point to my ear and do a throwing action I think RAYS:confused:

PEOPLES put your arrow next to the Emoticon next to rays name above^^ Well thats ray.

I think ray has just found out wot the fcks going on, I see him talkin to the CHILDREN OF THE DAMNED...RAY:kickass:........THE CHILDRENo_O:bah::err::err::guh:

They don't seemed to be doing anything, WTF? next thing I see all the little fckers climb on the window sill and there all looking and pointing, AT ME, :yell:RAY YOU FCKER.

Maybe Rays doing that to save his own skin as now the CLANSMAN are in the same room looking down.

I give them the finger...:lol:NO PEOPLES NOT THE ONE RAGGEDY:zombie:ANN BIT OFF, THE MIDDLE FINGER THEN I TELL THEM TO :yell:fckoff and I start to Run To The Hills, but i'm not out of the woods yet PEOPLES.

I still have to make my way through THE VILLAGE OF THE DAMNED....

...I have been in the hills for a few hours now, I've seen nothing and nobody.....:OMG: I did see that old black wolf again it was heading towards an old scruffy cabbin....PEOPLES it did look funny:lol: as the wolf was dressed up as an old granny.....wot BIG EYES YOU HAVE...:lol:

As I make my way down the hill, I start to walk towards the bridge that will take me to THE VILLAGE OF THE DAMNED and this time no TROLLS:loco:..

I get to the bridge :yell:HALF THE F*CKIN BRIDGE HAS GONE :yell:F*CKIN TROLLS:loco::loco:...So now I must make my way around to the TROLLS:loco: bridge...PEOPLES..that should take me across to the Village.

I must hurry as the sun should be up soon and the VILLAGE PEOPLE....:lol:NO PEOPLES NOT THAT Village People at the "Y.M.C.A" :lol: NO THE DAMNED VILLAGE PEOPLE.

I'm not feeling to good:ill: so I get to the shop that was empty you know the one remember "OPENING SOON" I said it looked like a shoe shop...well PEOPLES it is a shoe shop and someone is already working....:lol:talk about the early bird...who wants the worm:Smokedev::Smokedev:

So I knock on the window and call the young girl over...

...The girl starts to walk over to the door, PEOPLES...The first thing I notice, it's a shoe shop. The second thing I notice is the beautifull girl that works in the shoe shop. The third thing I notice is her outfit. There wasn't much to it...PEOPLES..:headbang:

I will start with her shoes as she works in a shoe shop they are Black, with a pointed toe and a 6inch heal, stiletto me thinks..:headbang:

Stockings Black fishnet 3 1/4's the way up her legs, held up by a Black Lace Suspender Belt, Very Sexy...:oops:

Now this is the part that puzzles me PEOPLES...the rest of the outfit is a nurses outfit...:Smokedev:

A small white cap, A small white shirt type top, and a small white skirt that just came above the stockings, also very sexy..:Smokedev:

This Beautifull girl walks over, goes to open the door but has no keys, she said, hold on i'll be back. The girl turns around and starts to walk back to where her bag is. She gets to her bag..."PEOPLES"...SHE BENDS OVER TO GET THE KEYS OUT OF HER BAG SO WOT DO I DO PEOPLES:yow:? THATS RIGHT, I HAVE A GOOD LOOK....:yow:.....AROUND while she was looking for her keys to make sure no one was coming.

She said, I found them, I found my keys and started to walk back to the door...

...I turn and walk back to the door, the girl opens the door and says HEllO!!!......Hmmmm....:Shedevil: You are not from the VILLAGE OF THE DAMNED are you, No I replyed I am from beyond the "Y TAKE MY VILLAGE" how did you know?

She said no one from this village has Blue hair like yours, do you like it? I ask.

Yes, I like A man with long blue hair and i'm sexcited we have someone new come to our village.

Sorry...I didn't catch wot you just said, could you repeat that for me...PEOPLES...did you hear wot I heard? she repeats herself, I LIKE A MAN WITH LONG BLUE HAIR AND I'M EXCITED WE HAVE SOMEONE NEW COME TO OUR VILLAGE WOTS YOUR NAME?

My name.."hmmm has to think"..My name is maiden1, wots your name? maiden1 thats a strange name is it a nick name? no just a NAME i USE so wots your name "for the second time:err:" O sorry my name is DEADLY. Pleased to meet you DEADLY do you have a last name? yes, my full name is DEADLY SIN do you have a girl friend?

No DEADLY no girl friend, OK she says and would you like to come in.....:kickass: :headbang::D

...Would I like to come in:hotjump:...Ummmmmm........O.....K...:lol:.PEOPLES..SHE IS HOT.

I start to walk in......:yell:STOP...:)could you take your boots off first please, as its a new shop and you are coverd in mud.

Yes of course how inconsiderate of me sorry..:oops:

DEADLY asked me to wait at the door. I will get you a chair for you to sit on. Thank you very much you are so kind:)...Ok now lift your leg...PEOPLES..I lift my leg DEADLY grabs my leg swings her leg over mine and now DEADLY is facing the shop, DEADLY grabs my boot with both hands bends over:yow:..and brings my boot to her chest.

Right now put your other boot right here, as she bends over and puts one hand on her.....:yow:..:cry:I LOVE HELLOWEEN.

I tell DEADLY I must of lost my other boot running down the hill, now I have a mud boot. Thats ok she says, DEADLY gets a good grip on my boot, once again she tells me to put my other foot just in this erea, Hmmmmmmm thats it :yell: NOW PUSH :yell:HARDER HARDER...I PUSH :heh:AND I PUSH AND ITS GETTING HARDER :err:AND HARDER...as the back of DEADLYS now short skirt is coverd in mud, DEADLY tells me to :yell:PUSH ONE MORE TIME. So I do, but the force of me pushing and DEADLY pulling, once the boot came off DEADLY went flying back into the shop and landed on side...

PEOPLES it was the angle DEADLY was pulling...Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr now that feels good thank you:headbang:...DEADLY is still lying on the floor, are you ok....