Another fucking story thread!

...if we find the crack we find the cock, we could ask reverend Barrrb as he is the only gay in the village now, we could ask Alice because she was in the room when the penis was miss placed and so was Sadie the cleaning lady, who is hiding MR Red JellyOs penis:confused: because we can remould him:headbang:, yes peoples...

...we found some AEROPLANE jelly,

":yell:I like Aeroplane jelly :yell:Aeroplane jelly for me:yell::yell: blarr blarr blarr:lol:"

Back to the story: yes peoples we have a mould of MISS PINK JellyO, so all we need to do is find MR Red JellyOs penis and...

But before that happens, I will mold clay into a powerful creature that will come to life and grow 100 times its size. And that creature is...

...BIGGUST DICKUST, the most powerful Cock creature of its kind, as we all know peoples this will be the first of its kind, wimen and some men like "(rev) Barrrb as he is the last gay man in Y TAKE MY VILLAGE" will be :yell:SCREAMING OUT:yell: WE WONT :yell::yell:BIGGUST DICKUST and they did:p, now BIGGUST DICKUST was a smart COCK because...

...Because peoples he knew he was a "SHE" :worship:thats right, you might say :yell:WTF, but its true BIGGUST DICKUST is MISS PINK JellyO with a PINES:zombie:, now that right there gives her so o O much much more power than...

...MR Red JellyO, "peoples" let me explain,

:OMG: right....now MR Red JellyO had a PENIS twas 25% of his body, now in a womens point of viewe :yow:thats one BIG COCK, in a mans point of viewe:err:mines BIGGER:lol: The only...

...difference is, MISS PINK JellyOs PENIS is a detachable PENIS thats right peoples, some say its a gift. Now we know why wimen and "reverend Barrrb" love AEROPLANE JELLY, some say its not always the flavoure that counts:err: NO peoples its wot shapes the HORNY wimen and reverend Barrrb the only gay in Y TAKE MY VILLAGE make from...

...this quick set jelly, the only flaw in this jelly is, the "first floor":lol: sorry, the only flaw in MISS PINK JellyOs jelly penis is that it melts when put into a warm :hotjump:place like...

...the hole in the fire place where you would put the fire wood, thats right peoples thats where (rev)Barrrb the only gay in the village, shoved MR Red JellyOs PENIS when wresltling with Sadie the cleaning lady in MR Red JellyO melted body, now thats solved one mystery:headbang:...:OMG: there's another MYSTERY wot could it be peoples of "Y TAKE MY VILLAGE".....:yell:ANYBODY? :yell:who els lives in "Y TAKE MY VILLAGE":yell:ANYBODY..:yell:YES YOU:yow:..WHO?

...OK peoples, let me tell you about the VILLAGE next to "Y TAKE MY VILLAGE" its called "THE VILLAGE OF THE DAMNED" A weeeE scotish village, they have a weeeE tavern run by "THE CLANSMAN" if you ever go to the weeeE tavern its at "22 Acacia Avenue"...

...in the weeeE tavern they only drink scotch whisky and play card games "ACES HIGH" me thinks but you have to "BE QUICK OR BE DEAD" as they close "2 MINUTES TO MIDNIGHT" if you are still in the tavern after midnight the police will come and you will be...

..."THE PRISONER" as the clansman are the police in THE VILLAGE OF THE DAMNED, so wen the time comes run "RUN TO THE HILLS" as there is a "TOTAL ECLIPSE" watch out for the...

..."KILLERS" remember you are a "STRANGER IN A STRANGE LAND" there's a strange "MAN ON THE EDGE" they say he's "THE TROOPER" his name is "IRON MAIDEN" but now he's "RUNNING FREE" from the...

..."FEAR OF THE DARK" as there's a "VIRUS":zombie: can this be true "CAN I PLAY WITH MADNESS" if so "BRING YOUR DAUGHTER TO THE SLAUGHTER" thats "THE EVIL MEN DO" who is...

..."THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST"? "THE CLAIRVOYANT"? the "PHANTOM OF THE OPERA"? NO peoples he is the "TAILGUNNER" the "POWERSLAVE" "HALLOWED BE THY NAME" for he is the "WARTHCHILD" the "SEVETH SON OF A SEVENTH SON".

CHEERS MAIDEN1

PEOPLES now you know of THE VILLAGE OF THE DAMNED its time to enter the village, but before i let you go, i must tell you wots availible.

you have the weeeE tavern run by the clansman x2 male need names??
you have a police station run by the clansman^^^(-_-)^^^
you have a Hospital, x1 DR x2 nurses"H" x1 janitor"H" M or F need names????
you have a morgue, x2 M/F or both, needs names??
you have a School, x4 teatchers x1 janitor"S" M or F need names?????
you have a corner shop, x1 old lady needs name?
you have a butchers x2 M or F needs names??
you have a pet shop x1 young girl needs name?
you have a church x1 reverend young or old needs a name?
you have a dentist x1 needs name? and x1 nurse"D" needs a name?
you have a bank x1 M or F needs a name?
and you have a coffee shop x2 girls need names??

so PEOPLES thats wots in THE VILLAGE OF THE DAMNED, you don't have to name them all in one go, tell the story of the damned.

QUOTE this page to help the next person understand who's in the VILLAGE, i hope you people can have fun and make a good story out of this.

when you walk into the VILLAGE OF THE DAMNED the first thing you see is the coffee shop so good luck.:OMG::zombie::yell::hotjump::devil::loco:

PEOPLES now you know of THE VILLAGE OF THE DAMNED its time to enter the village, but before i let you go, i must tell you wots availible.

so PEOPLES thats wots in THE VILLAGE OF THE DAMNED, you don't have to name them all in one go, tell the story of the damned.

QUOTE this page to help the next person understand who's in the VILLAGE, i hope you people can have fun and make a good story out of this.

when you walk into the village the first thing you see is the coffee shop so good luck.:OMG::zombie::yell::hotjump::devil::loco:

As i walk away from Y TAKE MY VILLAGE I come to a fork in the road, there is a road sign, 6 miles to the left THE VILLAGE OF THE DAMNED, 6 miles to the right THE DAMNED VILLAGE HAS GONE, wot a farkin choice, can my day get any worse, I flip a coin to see witch road I should take, Heads THE VILLAGE OF THE DAMNED and Tails for THE DAMNED VILLAGE HAS GONE.
I flip the coin it lands on Tails "fck" O...K then, best out of three, i flip the coin it lands on Heads "woohoo" third flip "fck" Tails, it looks like i'm off to THE DAMNED VILLAGE HAS GONE...

when you walk into the VILLAGE OF THE DAMNED the first thing you see is the coffee shop so good luck.:OMG::zombie::yell::hotjump::devil::loco:

So i walk the 6 miles to THE DAMNED VILLAGE HAS GONE, :yell:FARK :yell:FARK :yell:FARKINELL...:guh:wot?...HAHA...you may ask?.. the :yell:FARKIN DAMNED VILLAGE HAS GONE:cry:...I have just walk 6 miles, now i have to walk back 6 miles and then walk 6 more miles to THE VILLAGE OF THE DAMNED.
I am so pissed off, :yell:THIS DAMNED VILLAGE better:yell: FARKIN BE HERE.
I walk the 6 the 6 the 6 get to the edge of the village and the first thing i see is a coffee shop, thank fck, because peoples i'm so bloody thirsty...so I...

So i walk the 6 miles to THE DAMNED VILLAGE HAS GONE, :yell:FARK :yell:FARK :yell:FARKINELL...:guh:wot?...HAHA...you may ask?.. the :yell:FARKIN DAMNED VILLAGE HAS GONE:cry:...I have just walk 6 miles, now i have to walk back 6 miles and then walk 6 more miles to THE VILLAGE OF THE DAMNED.
I am so pissed off, :yell:THIS DAMNED VILLAGE better:yell: FARKIN BE HERE.
I walk the 6 the 6 the 6 get to the edge of the village and the first thing i see is a coffee shop, thank fck, because peoples i'm so bloody thirsty...so I...

...so I go to open the door its :yell:FARKIN CLOSED..A note on the door, no peoples, not a music not:lol:..but a hand written note.
The note says..i'll be back in 5min...but how long has this not been on this door?..I hear a :yell:scream, it sounds like a young girl screaming,..I walk around the back..hmmm...I hope she's a good looker, sounds like she bangs like a dunny door:lol:...oops:oops: that is a dunny door..wot are you screaming for and wots your name?..she replys..its a fa:yell:FARKIN SPIDER ON THE TOLET SEAT:cry:..and my names..RANDY..and she was...