Another London Bombing?? Does anyone have any more info?

Moonlapse said:
I totally sympathise with and understand what atrocity is saying. I used to live in a rather obscure little country that the west could give nary a shit about.

Are you talking about Bosnia? Oh what a perfect example....but anyways I dont have intention to cause another argument.

Might I remind a certain someone, before I have to manually remove 8 posts again, that they're on their last legs on here, and that next time Deron won't be so generous with the banning.

@atrocity: Yes, Bosnia, but as you said it's not worth starting another argument over.

jeanreno said:
Apparently they all failed, but one person received injuries, and apparently that person was one of the terrorists. ALLAH IS GREAT
i concur. and laugh.

you'd think they'd GET IT RIGHT. still, i'm glad they didn't. goes to show how stupid terrorism is.

Looking for a Job said:
lol, whatever. atrocity is a dumbass. my 100% sarcastic post about "there was never war before bush" was taking literally. are you fucking kidding me? i have no problem with bush. reminds me of that great post i made about how stupid non-americans are

if your intelligence is not enough to make serious posts in a serious thread, just shut the fuck up okay?

Looking for a Job said:
they actually found some video of the terrorist with the bomb:

batmanbomb.gif

can i remind everyone how awsome that gif is? :Spin:

yeah... it lol'd at least twice which is 2x better than anything i've ever seen on the internet.

The problem with the US is, they see the world as their playground. And Bush doesn't want to play with the other children.

UN is the kid that is mature for its age, but always gets picked on.