Another London Bombing?? Does anyone have any more info?

Seems like no-one was hurt, maybe they will catch the guys who tried to blow up the trains.

Seems like the same mo as last time, this time they failed, they are talking about a nail bomb this time. Sounds like other bombs failed to detonate (hope its not chemical).

Apparently they all failed, but one person received injuries, and apparently that person was one of the terrorists. ALLAH IS GREAT

Arnold Layne said:
Talk about owned

talkaboutowned.jpg

They could bomb Kim Beazley, hes a fat little faggot. I also offer my PM, she is more of a man that I am.

Edit John Howard just make every reporter in the room look like an Idiot. They asked him were attacks related to Iraq. He referred to all the attacks that happened before Iraq, hopefully the media will stfu about every attack being linked to Iraq now.

Yeah, Johnny boy owned it pretty hard. But I still don't see the connection with Iraq and terrorism. Remember the initial reason for THAT war was weapons of mass destruction. You know, those enigmatic, mystical and funnily enough non-existent things they found in Iraq.

Shouldn't it be linked to Afghanistan, as that was what the original 'war on terrorism' started with?