Another metal band with kids.

Jesse Pohjalainen

Lepra Lord
Nov 30, 2005
Finland
Yay! Sturm Und Drang is the bands name and they play...Hmmm.I'm not good with these....The play heavy metal :headbang: :Smug: That's good enough.
They are kids my age, and they are surprisingly good. Better than Mirror of Madness anyway :lol:

It seems that younger and younger kids are starting up their own bands. Which is all good to me:kickass: ......Maybe I'll start my own band soon.

http://www.myspace.com/sturmis

what are they? 5? tell us their age, man!!

Hint: Going to people's profiles yields their ages, and since the original thread creator said they are about his age or whatever, we can assume in this case that they are approximately 15.

Wow, pretty good for a bunch of 13 year olds or something. At least they look that young in their pictures.

The vocalist surprised me, if you listened to this band at first you might think they were a bunch of seasoned heavy metal musicians.

Definitely impressive for their age, but thats really the only positive thing I can say about it...

... and for anyone who gives me shit, just remember: Ivar and Grutle were 13 & 17 when they started Enslaved.

That keybordist looks like 8 :lol:

Shit music though; gay joe rock n roll, anyone can shit that stuff out, anyone.

Hint: Going to people's profiles yields their ages, and since the original thread creator said they are about his age or whatever, we can assume in this case that they are approximately 15.

yyyyep. Anyway, I think that they are pretty good and I would like to hear the whole album when it comes. YYYYeeeep

I liked it. Very impressive considering their youth.

Now, here's what I've been wondering for a long time... If these guys are from Finland, why do they record songs in english? For that matter, why is it that most bands, regardless of what country they come from, write songs in english?

It's always seemed a little odd to me.

Pretty bad music, though I'll admit the vocalist has a good voice (if irritating to me personally, can't stand that style). They're good musicians for their age. The nun in that music video's pretty cute.