Another New Metallica Song "My Apocalypse"

Not reading the thread, but...

Better, because it sounds like thrash. Problem is, they forgot that in order to have good thrash you need good riffs rather than shitty drumming.

They also forgot about having a fat guitar sound apparently. I remember hearing that the rhythm guitars on Master of Puppets were layered 35 times or something. The guitar sound on this track sounds like a Les Paul copy through a practice amp.

I remember hearing that the rhythm guitars on Master of Puppets were layered 35 times or something.

Jesus... I've never heard of someone putting down that many guitar tracks, but granted that you're not exaggerating I'll take your word for it. That album did have amazing production & the guitar sound has plenty of bawlz.

They also forgot about having a fat guitar sound apparently. I remember hearing that the rhythm guitars on Master of Puppets were layered 35 times or something. The guitar sound on this track sounds like a Les Paul copy through a practice amp.

I'm hoping, hoping, hoping that this is a demo version or something.
But even if it is, there's still the undeniable problem that the song simply isn't good.