Another new mix from me (SS Drums, Guitarhack KRANK reamp etc)

6505 mix is awesome! I can see what you want in a lower gain setting, I'm personally happy with how it came out. The cleans could come out a bit more but they aren't buried. Lovin' it.

Steven Slate Snare 2, Z3 and Z4 blended together, followed by a limited and 2 reverbs. Glad you are liking it guys!

What was the rest of the kit? Was it midi programmed or sample replaced with drumagog? If midi, do you think you could send me the midi file to look at? I'm just curious.

Rest of the kit is Superior 2, clear toms, snare and kick are 100% replaced. Not really for any reason other than to sound different to whats already with Superior 2.

Drums were all programmed, I'll try and get that MIDI over to you, but nothing too fancy going on here (I have far more realistic MIDI's from previous mixes).

I would add some low-end to the snare, as everything else has a lot of lowend, particularly the kick and toms, and the snare sounds a little out of place with so little ~200Hz. The mix sounds great but the vocals ruin the song completely imo, not your fault tho :/

Rest of the kit is Superior 2, clear toms, snare and kick are 100% replaced. Not really for any reason other than to sound different to whats already with Superior 2.

Drums were all programmed, I'll try and get that MIDI over to you, but nothing too fancy going on here (I have far more realistic MIDI's from previous mixes).

Cool. Do you know which slate kick you used to replace? Did you say the toms were replaced too or just that you used the clear toms in S2.0? And I'd love to check out any drum midis you have for superior 2.0 or SSD (kontakt). I just like checking out the programming.