Another one of my stupid threads...

PiNkMaGGiT

I rule at everything
Oct 28, 2002
Queensland, Australia
Visit site
K, you know how I posted my 'beautiful music?' thread teh other day, well that went very well for me. Thank you all. I want some more recommendations now... Party music. Metal of course. That's right, Damien is having a 'farewell' party for about 14 metal and non-metalheads alike. And I'm looking for some music to set the mood (ie. one of drunkedness stupidity). So far I'm thinking Fear Factory, Strapping Young Lad, Devolved, Sentenced, early Pantera, Decapitated, Candiria etc. Any suggestions oh great masters of metal??? :D

I believe it is us who are the masters of metal he refers to...

as for drunken party music, nothing finer than FINNTROLL hahaha

"early pantera"? I hope you really do mean early pantera, great party music!>>>>

"You say you want it loud
I'll never turn it down
You want to feel my power
Pound you in the ground
I want to give you fury
Blow your head apart
I'll leave you comatose
From the very start
You say you want some metal
I'll give you all I've got
My deadly grasp is lethal
This force will never stop

POWER METAL
ROCK FOREVER
POWER METAL
ON FOREVER "

Originally posted by PiNkMaGGiT
No, I was referring to the board members as 'masters of metal'. Der. :D

No. The Masters Of Metal is The Pimp's booking/promotion business right here in Australia. That's why I's have it written just under my's name on the left hand of your screen (go ahead look, I's dare ya). :D
But as for party music for a bunch of drunken youngens, well ya'll can't go past Finntroll for straight up drinking music, not to mention Storm and their classic Viking-style drinking anthems. But ya'll should try a Nevermore ablum like Dreaming Neon Black because it is nice and melodic and should go down well with the non-metalheads. And don't forget the classics like Tool (popular with metalheads & non-metalheads alike), Iron Maiden, Slayer & of course no piss-up (drinking party) would be complete without a heffty dose of AC/DC, any song, any album. Nothing makes a full night of alchole fueled mayhem like a dozen or so drunk cunts trying to sing a long to Thunderstruck or Highway To Hell .
but tell us how your party goes & what music got played.
Peace
The Pimp NeonBlack

AC/DC is good, yeah...Priest is fun for parties, especially "Hell Bent For Leather" and "British Steel." Queensrÿche is pretty cool - metal that you can kinda dance to, shockingly enough. Get Dio's "Rainbow In the Dark" in there somewhere. All of these are just good songs to rock out to...violent music is fun, but it frequently equals violent people. Do you want a bunch of drunk people listening to Decapitated and trashing your house?