Another Opeth forum?

I don't have a problem with forums like this. It seems like some people are uncomfortable with the thought of a forum like this and prefer nazi-like moderation and about 1/20th of the traffic.

Personally, that drives me nuts. I like an active forum and I just ignore the things I don't like.

black dragon i agree with you though. at least here if i have a question about something it can be answered in no time. i hate checking back on a forum the next day to see that no one else has posted yet. those ones get so boring!

So...this is hell said:
just out of curiosity...how would you people feel about an Opeth forum ....that wasnt so cluttered?....where stupidity was kept at a minimum....with more serious discussions?...just a question...do de do....
You mean, basically, a forum that is like this one was 2 years ago ;)
*insert comment about how much better the old days of the forum were* ;)

:D

yea, the actual opeth part of the forum stays pretty well on task. the off-topic section isnt sposed to be for opeth (duh)

hehe i dont think i willl....Mr. Neil...

they seem to love their avatars too much

.....that scares me.....

i expected this.....

.............BUT....if more serious people would like to know my secret....PM me...and i might tell you....

This forum is a headache....id like something better for Opeth

So...this is hell said:
just out of curiosity...how would you people feel about an Opeth forum ....that wasnt so cluttered?....where stupidity was kept at a minimum....with more serious discussions?...just a question...do de do....

if the idiots would keep off topic stuff in the CHat OFf TopiC, then all would be ok

So...this is hell said:

Have you actually seen 'Opeth Chat/Off Topic'? :err:

This forum IS sane and on topic and coherent by comparison! :loco:

*Also adds his cliche comment about how good this forum was a couple of years ago :Smug: *

No really, it was.