Another Otyg question

Sorry, but for MY eyes it is a total different cover (I mean, the mountains, fjälls, whatever, do ALL look somehow "familiar" in reality also! But if you look exactly, they are all different of course... and each area his its own special beauty)... so despite the fact that it are "mountains" on both covers, I don´t have the feeling that it`s the same... :err:

Draugen said:
Speaking about the front-cover, don´t we all recognize it??? Yep, it's the same as on "Ödmarkens Son". A painting by some German artist if I remember correctly. Cool of Mr. V to use the same cover 2 years later.
I guess he hoped that no one would notice... :D
It's a totally different painting....I've done the one on the demo, if you look closely you'll see that the summit of the mountain is a "troll head" that watches down to the valley....and it's a stream running beneath it.....and, and, and....

mr V

Vintersorg said:
It's a totally different painting....I've done the one on the demo, if you look closely you'll see that the summit of the mountain is a "troll head" that watches down to the valley....and it's a stream running beneath it.....and, and, and....

mr V
Oops! Guess I didn´t look to close at it... my misstake...