Another Question (sorry guys... it's the excitement)

AngraRULES

Aug 1, 2002
Visit site
Sorry for one more question Glenn, but...
What items am I allowed to bring to the concert? Can I bring like a small backpack to carry my booklets and posters, etc? I'm really worried about this, 'cause I don't want to fold and stick booklets in my pockets.... What do I have to DO? PLEASE GUYS, IM DESPERATE! LOL

Thanks again..

I thought it was there, or I read it somewhere anyways. I do believe that there will be no backpacks allowed into the event. Glenn said small camera bags were ok but no large bags. He will have to reiterate that policy for you, where the hell was that at :confused:

Bear

Remember, the vendors should have good sized bags for people to put their merch. in. If you don't mind just carrying your to-be-signed items in by hand, you can snag a vendor bag to hold it all once you're inside.

You're right, too, Bear. I know Glenn has mentioned it before, but I forget where it's written.

--Mike

Hey do what Im gonna do about the cd booklets. You know one of those "cd carrier" things? Just buy a good sized one and instead of sticking cds in em just put the sleeves. I dont even think Im gonna bring more than 5 cds to listen to on the way down, I need room in my bag for shirts and new cds, but I will have a whole assload of sleeves to get signed.

Ben