OFFICIAL ANTHRAX BIZ: What would you guys like to see in the inlay of the new album?

Much to read, much to look at! And yeah, liner notes! This is our longest time waiting for new record (there hasn´t been such a gap-4 years!) so we want to know EVERYTHING!
(hmm...well... I personally do without cock sizes...) :D

Booklet form is far superior - no problems folding, tearing etc - the stapled form is nice and sturdy. Also more accessible - it's like reading a book vs. reading a road map.

Multimedia on the cd would kick ass! I'm not sure about karoke or games, but either music videos(old or new) or any live footage of the band performing would excellant. It's like what the guys said about including photo collages -we don't see the band much, so getting video of them performing on our cd would be as enjoyable as listening to the music tracks.

Multimedia stuff would be great. Either on the cd or on the tray the new anthrax A thing that makes the pentagram woulkd be cool since it makes a circle. And since alex ross is doing the artwork maybe he could make the Anthrax logo look all comic superhero ish? the guys could be drawn wearing supehero outfits with the A symbol on them. I deffinately liked the Vol. 8 Fold out. IT was very very cool. And funny. I think they should go all out with the artwork and make a poster agian since MR. Ross is doing the artwork. I have the Vol. 8 fold out on my wall it would be cool to put "We've Come for You All" next to it. I mean think about it "The Threat is Real", "We've Come for You All". They go well together. God I'm going to piss myself I'm so exited!
-Jono-

it's got to be a booklet - i HATE fold outs. and as the guy who's doing it is a comic artist why not use a paper stock that is similar to comic books? kind of like a recycled feel to it. that would be raw. (neil young did this on his CD 'mirrorball'.)

please no collages, they look so dated and amateur. photos are cool though, seeing as anthrax always seem to be the best dressed band out there - posers...!

SOWN was the best package - very cool without trying hard to be cool.
please go colour all the way, the booklet of 'stomp' would've been so much better if it was in colour IMO.

it's got to have some stuff for the PC/MAC - like videos/interviews and maybe a message from the band to us fans?

what about a written commentary from scott on each track? (eric peterson did this on the 'best of testament' CD)
like a background on how it came together and who contributed what to said track. that might be cool.

that's all i can think of now...
can't wait!!!

I'M GONNA BE THE DEVIL'S ADVOCATE HERE.

I THINK LINER NOTES ARE BEST FOR BEST OF/COMP RELEASES. THERE'S NOTHING REALLY TO SAY ABOUT THE SONGS NOW BECAUSE THEY HAVEN'T TAKEN THEIR BEST FORM LIVE YET AND I'M WILLING TO BET SCOTT DOESN'T WANNA SAY "THIS SONG IS ABOUT..." "THIS SONG MEANS..."

SORRY.

I agree with Steve on the liner notes. That's what Metal Edge's Track by Track is for. :) Also, not stuff from different eras, cause that's all been done before. We've seen pics from 10 years ago already, what would be the point of that? Definitely multimedia, though.

I think thay should make the first pressing a 2 disk limited edithion<--cant spell. Cause we all know the die hard fans will be the firs ones to get off our lazy asses and go buy it. You know kind of a reword for sticking around..lol Thay could make the bonus cd like a cd-rom or some shit. with a few live songs.. hell maybe some of that live Chicago show from the Rivera.. Hell if I know.. All I do know is that I am dieing here waithing for this cd...WE NEED A RELEASE DATE!!! Well I need to stop now cause I am makeing no sence.. HELP!!!!!

Okay. No liner notes, but an introduction by Scott. It's been so long since Vol. 8, I want to hear about how this album came along.

yeah i will go with multi media stuff like short clips of band recording and stuff,i also like the idea of limited edition release with interview of band on second disc!!!

all of the notes and liner notes and thanks you's should be hand written. in my opinion, with all this web-mulitmedia crap these days, it's much more personal than typed out. Collage photo's are cool. Keep that