Anthrax are coming to my country again

Hi there!

First post! Really great looking Anthrax forum so figured I'd sign up! Going to see Anthrax next week in Belgium, headline show in a tiny venue, can't wait. Has anyone caught them on their current tour?

Hi there!

First post! Really great looking Anthrax forum so figured I'd sign up! Going to see Anthrax next week in Belgium, headline show in a tiny venue, can't wait. Has anyone caught them on their current tour?

Welcome to the board!

Welcome to the board!

Thanks! Been a fan for 15 years now, only caught them in Dublin once in 2004 so I'm really excited to see them next week. It's a tiny venue so it'll be that bit more special.

Out of interest has anyone got the VIP tickets on the current tour? I'd love to get my copy of Scott's book signed but I'm a little wary of approaching the guy..

Hi there!

Welcome aboard! Please tell us your opinion on John vs. Joey...lol just kidding don't do it:loco:

I agree that the set is totally unoriginal but as is said, they are openers and have limited time therefore it's to be expected. I will wait for their own tour if they do one. I'm struggling to remember if they have headlined a tour in recent years? They always seem to be the undercard - seems that was with LoG too

I agree that the set is totally unoriginal but as is said, they are openers and have limited time therefore it's to be expected. I will wait for their own tour if they do one. I'm struggling to remember if they have headlined a tour in recent years? They always seem to be the undercard - seems that was with LoG too

They headlined with Exodus and a couple of other bands maybe two years ago?

Antisocial & Got The Time have been staples for over twenty years now and that is not changing anytime soon. Anyone who's seen them live multiple times knows that they do not mix the set list up very often at all. Ten years from now people are going to be complaining they are sick of Fight Em Til You Cant and In The End the same way people are sick of Caught In A Mosh and Madhouse now. When new album releases you can expect Evil Twin and probably one more and that will be about it.

They headlined with Exodus and a couple of other bands maybe two years ago?

And the setlists were pretty damn good. All of Among The Living, I'm Alive, Medusa, The Devil You Know, March Of The S.O.D, I'm The Man. Hard to argue with a setlist containing all of those.

I've seen them about 9 or 10 times, starting with supporting Maiden back in 1990.

I'm just bored of the usual set list.

Antisocial & Got The Time have been staples for over twenty years now and that is not changing anytime soon. Anyone who's seen them live multiple times knows that they do not mix the set list up very often at all. Ten years from now people are going to be complaining they are sick of Fight Em Til You Cant and In The End the same way people are sick of Caught In A Mosh and Madhouse now. When new album releases you can expect Evil Twin and probably one more and that will be about it.

When new album releases you can expect Evil Twin and probably one more and that will be about it.

Unless they pull a repeat of the headliners in 2011/2012 when Worship Music first came out, where they did Earth on Hell, TDYK, Fight 'Em, I'm Alive, and In the End.

Unless they pull a repeat of the headliners in 2011/2012 when Worship Music first came out, where they did Earth on Hell, TDYK, Fight 'Em, I'm Alive, and In the End.

But even by 2012 they were down to just TDYK, Fight 'Em, and In The End. I'm Alive got the axe in early 2012 when Scott missed a handful of shows due to illness and Frank/Charlie missed some shows because Charlie's mom passed away (Though it did get brought out again in 2013 for the Metal Allegiance tour). Earth On Hell got dropped shortly after that - sometime in South America I believe. When they came around for the third leg of Worship Music it was down to three from the album (Granted they were at least doing Deathrider, Be All End All, and In My World on that leg so there were at least a few that get played less).