Anthrax Bio Flick

vertigokeyz

One F'in Well-Dressed Man
Jul 26, 2011
Does anyone know or have heard about the possibility of a Anthrax biography movie? I think it is something that is long overdue. After watching the Behind the Music special for the 1000th time, I realized how amazing a feature film based on them would be. Everything they endured and stuck out is reason AT LEAST to earn them a 2 hour TV movie, though big screen/uncensored would be much better.

Billy Milano has been OK with Anthrax for a long time already I guess.
BTW I still haven't seen that Behind The Music special...

What would the title of the movie be? Naturally you could just got with the boring "Anthrax" title, but I am thinking "Eivomnikufesin".

If theres one for ANTHRAX, Billy Milano will surely complain till the end of time...

I wasn't highly versed on Billy Milano, but after a little time googling his name I have but one reply.

FUCK THAT FAT FUCK!!

The S.O.D. year(s) can get 5 minutes at the beginning of the movie during the opening credits. That's it.

And what the fuck kind of grown man still uses the name 'Billy'. Grow the fuck up, you walking plaque build-up! Once you get hair on your junk, change it to Bill or William or get the fuck back in the closet.

Okay, I'm done ranting. For now.