Anthrax DVD Vine - Final List

I finally got a DVD burner two days ago. I do know how to rip a DVD into an ISO file and burn a perfect copy...so is there a list of rules and is there at all a possibility of getting in on this vine? Probably too late?

-Deege

Deege said:
I finally got a DVD burner two days ago. I do know how to rip a DVD into an ISO file and burn a perfect copy...so is there a list of rules and is there at all a possibility of getting in on this vine? Probably too late?

-Deege

List is closed but conctact TEX, whos the last in the vine if he agrees to send.

Cheers

Well, if DeathsHead doesn't end up sending to the next person, I can step up and send to keep this thing rolling.

Please let us know dates when DVD arrives and has been send, in that way we all will be informed of the status of the vine.

0. Jcfuel (Peru) [Sent Oct.01]
1. Spiderdan13 (US) [Recieved Oct. 07] [Sent Oct. 07]
2. Deathshead (US) [Recieved Oct. 12]
3. The Badlguyfromblacklodgevideo (US)
4. Dredd74 (US)
5. Crabmeat (Spain - Europe)
6. DarrellDethSDMF (Finland - Europe)
7. Jockthrax (Scotland - Europe)
8. Tex (Scotland - Europe)

Cheers
JC

Jockthrax said:
Cool it's nearly on its way to Europe

I hope, I private messaged Crabmeat on October 8th for his address and I still haven't heard anything from him, so Crabmeat, PM ME YOUR ADDRESS!!!! I want to burn on day 1 and send to you the next to keep this thing going quickly.

DeathsHead said:
I actually ended up sending it on Weds
If you actually ended up sending it on Wednesday, you actually should have informed us about it then, not 3 days later... Nevertheless, I assume I'll get this coming Monday, so, Dredd, pm to me your address please so I'll get the shipping done on the next day.

0. Jcfuel (Peru) [Sent Oct.01]
1. Spiderdan13 (US) [Recieved Oct. 07] [Sent Oct. 07]
2. Deathshead (US) [Recieved Oct. 12] [Sent Oct.18]
3. The Badlguyfromblacklodgevideo (US)
4. Dredd74 (US)
5. Crabmeat (Spain - Europe)
6. DarrellDethSDMF (Finland - Europe)
7. Jockthrax (Scotland - Europe)
8. Tex (Scotland - Europe)

THEBALDGUYFROMBLACKLODGEVIDEO said:
If you actually ended up sending it on Wednesday, you actually should have informed us about it then, not 3 days later... Nevertheless, I assume I'll get this coming Monday, so, Dredd, pm to me your address please so I'll get the shipping done on the next day.

Sorry I did not realize I had to inform you of my actions, forgive me highness.