Anthrax - Fight Em Til You Can't NEW SONG live at Nassau Coliseum

Not bad!! The Chorus was different and might take me some getting used to. Anyone know where lyrics for this song can be found??

What they did with that "I'll end you" part is MUCH better than Dan Nelson grunting, actually. It would have been terrible if Joey sang that part.

They made it a lot better, and I'm not even a Joey fan! Dan was just so generic in comparison.

Don't care much for this song its very stock sounding. It doesn't compare to the classic tunes. I hope this doesn't represent the best of the forth coming record.

Don't care much for this song its very stock sounding. It doesn't compare to the classic tunes. I hope this doesn't represent the best of the forth coming record.
Stock? You're an idiot.

I'LL END YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW, this sucks... itd not even comparable to joey in the 80's. The opening riff is great, music not bad, but Joey sounds horrible. Oh atleast there was like 3 or 4 old school fans chanting joey.

When this and a couple of other songs were first played a few years ago this wasn't may favorite. Then when they brought back Joey I figured they would try to get him to sound more metal which is what the first few big 4 shows sounded like. This sounds better than it did with dan. The contrast with Joey on scott during the chours is pretty cool.

I was a huge fan of this song with Dan Nelson, and was very sceptical on first listen with Joe, but after a few it's grown on me. Bring on the new record.

Funny thing is now with all the dramas of the last few years and now the big 4 tour and Carnage tours, I reckon the record will sell way better now that it might've otherwise.

Song sounds a lot better with Joey on vocals. I dig it.

Even Nelson tweeted about it today! Heh. I think he's jealous. http://twitter.com/DanNelson76

# The way it was meant to sound...METAL. ww.youtube.com/watch?v=PfWYRAQpkPE&feature=related[/url] about 6 hours ago via web

* Retweet

#

Fight'em Til You Can't for first time in the states eh?? ww.youtube.com/watch?v=NG7NzEAp9RY&NR=1[/url] about 9 hours ago via web

Song sounds a lot better with Joey on vocals. I dig it.

Even Nelson tweeted about it today! Heh. I think he's jealous. http://twitter.com/DanNelson76

# The way it was meant to sound...METAL. ww.youtube.com/watch?v=PfWYRAQpkPE&feature=related[/url] about 6 hours ago via web

* Retweet

#

Fight'em Til You Can't for first time in the states eh?? ww.youtube.com/watch?v=NG7NzEAp9RY&NR=1[/url] about 9 hours ago via web

Clearly his preference is his version.

WOW, this sucks... itd not even comparable to joey in the 80's. The opening riff is great, music not bad, but Joey sounds horrible. Oh atleast there was like 3 or 4 old school fans chanting joey.

You are so predictable..... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Three or four Joey fans? The entire damn place was chanting Joey's name. Look I know you are bitter about Bush not being in the band, and that is your right, but try to at least join reality a bit, wouldya?

Other than this, very small, corner of the internet the majority of fans want Joey. Read the comments on any Blabbermouth post about Anthrax. Read the comments on any Youtube video about Anthrax. The majority want Joey. I know it sucks for you but you are going to have to deal with it.

As far as the song is concerned, its not their best song. Not by a longshot. But it is good and it is better than any music they have released since PoT. It would have fit in pretty well with Among the Living or State of Euphoria. It would have been one of the weaker songs on the album but it would have fit in.

Now being one of the weaker songs on those two albums is not really a bad thing, they were phenomenal albums. This is a good song but not great. It may grow on me though, who knows at this point.

All in all, it is awesome, just awesome, to see Anthrax back. Real Anthrax. Its been way too long.