Anthrax - Fight Em Til You Can't NEW SONG live at Nassau Coliseum

You are so predictable..... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Three or four Joey fans? The entire damn place was chanting Joey's name. Look I know you are bitter about Bush not being in the band, and that is your right, but try to at least join reality a bit, wouldya?

Other than this, very small, corner of the internet the majority of fans want Joey. Read the comments on any Blabbermouth post about Anthrax. Read the comments on any Youtube video about Anthrax. The majority want Joey. I know it sucks for you but you are going to have to deal with it.

As far as the song is concerned, its not their best song. Not by a longshot. But it is good and it is better than any music they have released since PoT. It would have fit in pretty well with Among the Living or State of Euphoria. It would have been one of the weaker songs on the album but it would have fit in.

Now being one of the weaker songs on those two albums is not really a bad thing, they were phenomenal albums. This is a good song but not great. It may grow on me though, who knows at this point.

All in all, it is awesome, just awesome, to see Anthrax back. Real Anthrax. Its been way too long.

I'm a huge Bush fan, but am just damned happy at this point that Joey is back and Anthrax seems to be at last moving FORWARDS.

Your post above is the best post I've read on here in a long time. :D

I'm a huge Bush fan, but am just damned happy at this point that Joey is back and Anthrax seems to be at last moving FORWARDS.

Your post above is the best post I've read on here in a long time. :D

Thanks!

I am also really glad to see Anthrax back. I am a fan of John Bush but not his work in Anthrax. I love Armored Saint and the guy is a talented vocalist and frontman. Unfortunately, Anthrax not only changed their singer when they got John but their entire sound. Had they kept the sound and just added Joey, I would have remained an Anthrax fan through the entire Bush era. I think Joey is a better vocalist for Anthrax than John but I would have been fine with John, had they just kept their sound.

They did not. They veered off sharply from what made them Anthrax. Fun lyrics, heavy thrash guitars and a bit of speed. They wasted 20 years of their career and it nearly ended them.

They have a chance to redeem themselves now. This song is the first step. I am anxious to see if the redemption continues.

I was a huge fan of this song with Dan Nelson, and was very sceptical on first listen with Joe, but after a few it's grown on me. Bring on the new record.

Funny thing is now with all the dramas of the last few years and now the big 4 tour and Carnage tours, I reckon the record will sell way better now that it might've otherwise.

I would be willing to be it will outsell any Bush era album, with the possible exception of SoWN. I think it would outsell that one as well, if not for the internet and downloading.

One thing is for sure, Anthrax is back on the map in a way they have not been since PoT. If they come out with a solid album, they have a chance to end their career on a very high note.

Sounds more like old school Anthrax with Joey singing it. It was kind of hard to hear Dan Nelson singing this song in the youtube videos ive watched of him singing it.

This is B-Side material.
A B-side, eh? Well, it is KILLER. This song alone is better than the entire WCFYA album.
Look I know you are bitter about Bush not being in the band, and that is your right, but try to at least join reality a bit, wouldya?
He's too busy joining losing battles. Bushthrax supporters are far too few and far too whiny to accomplish their ultimate goal.

WOW, this sucks... itd not even comparable to joey in the 80's. The opening riff is great, music not bad, but Joey sounds horrible. Oh atleast there was like 3 or 4 old school fans chanting joey.

Wow DMC. Sometimes I think you might be John Bush. Posts like this makes me start to think you are at least a family member of his or some shit. Then again I think even John Bush would dig this song. Even if it was 3-4 fans chanting Joey, that is 3-4 more than ever chants Dan Nelson or John Bush's name. I think its hilarious the are Chanting Joeys name while Scott is speaking. I am sure that was eating Scott alive inside. He will probably now try to find a way to fire Joey again for being in the spotlight =)

At some point you are going to have to just accept that Anthrax is moving on and in a direction without John. Musically this song destroys just about anything they have done in 15 years.

If you think Joey sounds horrible you need to just go kill yourself and put yourself out of your misery. You are about the only 'anthrax fan' that thinks that. Even the die hard Bush fans can admit they like this song and the vocals. Maybe one day you can swallow your pride and stop being such a little bitch!

A B-side, eh? Well, it is KILLER. This song alone is better than the entire WCFYA album.
He's too busy joining losing battles. Bushthrax supporters are far too few and far too whiny to accomplish their ultimate goal.

It's pointless to fight opinions :Spin:

.....BUT... IMO
....John Bush. I never had a problem with him in Anthrax. Thought they sounded good for that era in time...
.....and Joey Belladonna, I'm glad he's back!!
....Dan Neslon never belonged in Anthrax AT ALL. He belongs in a death metal band with that cookie monster voice of his. I never cared for that sound and I think it doesn't belong in Anthrax.

By the way. I like the new song!

I like. Never heard the Nelson version (never wanted to) but this gets an enthusiastic thumbs up from me. :headbang: Anyone who says Joey sounds horrible here needs their head examined.

At some point you are going to have to just accept that Anthrax is moving on and in a direction without John....

Yes, Backwards

If you think Joey sounds horrible you need to just go kill yourself and put yourself out of your misery.

Don't do it man!!!

You are about the only 'anthrax fan' that thinks that.

ah...no

Even the die hard Bush fans can admit they like this song and the vocals.

But those are the two worst parts of that video. The rest is okay I guess.

I already commented on this video on assbook: Even though I slightly prefer Nelson's take on this song, this really sounds like an old school Anthrax (ATL or STD comes to my mind) and the band plays it a LOT better than two years ago.

Wow DMC. Sometimes I think you might be John Bush. Posts like this makes me start to think you are at least a family member of his or some shit. Then again I think even John Bush would dig this song. Even if it was 3-4 fans chanting Joey, that is 3-4 more than ever chants Dan Nelson or John Bush's name. I think its hilarious the are Chanting Joeys name while Scott is speaking. I am sure that was eating Scott alive inside. He will probably now try to find a way to fire Joey again for being in the spotlight =)

At some point you are going to have to just accept that Anthrax is moving on and in a direction without John. Musically this song destroys just about anything they have done in 15 years.

If you think Joey sounds horrible you need to just go kill yourself and put yourself out of your misery. You are about the only 'anthrax fan' that thinks that. Even the die hard Bush fans can admit they like this song and the vocals. Maybe one day you can swallow your pride and stop being such a little bitch!

Dude, WTF? This is over the top assholeness even for you.

I suppose you are right. He shouldn't go kill himself. Though he should just shut the fuck up and go listen to Armored Saint, Stomp or Vol 8 and call it a day

or i could turn off joeys horrible vocals and watch the RAIDERS BEAT THE CHARGERS!!!!! While cranking SOWN!!!

th_stewie2.jpg

or i could turn off joeys horrible vocals and watch the RAIDERS BEAT THE CHARGERS!!!!! While cranking SOWN!!!

th_stewie2.jpg

Wow. You are sad. Not only a Bush fan but a Raider's fan too. How's it feel to back two losers?

**Just kidding on the Bush is a loser thing, he is not. He is great in Armored Saint. He reserved his bad stuff for Anthrax.

Still, the Raider's ARE losers.

Holy cow that song with Joey on board sounds brilliant.

Scott tweeted this also:
"Columbus, you kicked my ass!!! LC Pavillion was packed and you people are fucking nuts! Thank you. Can't wait for u to hear the new Anthrax!"

New album ASAP please guys! Dying for it now.