Anthrax - Fight Em Til You Can't NEW SONG live at Nassau Coliseum

omg you people are still bitchin about the singers?

LET IT GO... jeez... Both Bush and Belladonna are awesome, and if you don't agree: fuck you

Anyways, Everyone's missing the point of this video: How fuckin' AWESOME is Rob's solo??? He's really steppin his game up with his guitar work... can't wait for the next album... oh wait, yes I can... been waitin' for a decade... come on fuckin hurry up!

omg you people are still bitchin about the singers?

LET IT GO... jeez... Both Bush and Belladonna are awesome, and if you don't agree: fuck you

Anyways, Everyone's missing the point of this video: How fuckin' AWESOME is Rob's solo??? He's really steppin his game up with his guitar work... can't wait for the next album... oh wait, yes I can... been waitin' for a decade... come on fuckin hurry up!

I totally agree that the guitar solo is awesome.

The words "I'll end you" were already there.

I don't think Bush's leaving had actually anything to do with "self pride", I think he was asked to leave because the band or management thought they would have better promotion for the Big 4 shows with Joey aboard.

That's right! Business is always about money!

T:)

They always do exist...situations change...sometimes there can be more money and still less quality in music....it is only business....:)

T:)

The words "I'll end you" were already there.

Yes but barely decipherable and unmemorable thanks to Dan's cookie monster grunting. Joey polished this song nicely :D :headbang::kickass:

IMO, this version is much better than the different "Dan-thrax" live versions I listened to

Anyone who doesn't agree with this is not a real Anthrax Fan.

Right?
The truth is there is only a few people out there who really like Joey. There's a reason John was the GREATER of two evils. Given that he was with the band longer than Joey and Metallica wanted him to be their singer he is the true voice of Anthrax.

just because Metallica wanted him to be their singer 27 years ago doesn't make John the true voice of Anthrax, that's ridiculous because their classic and best known albums were recorded with Joey or are songs like "Toast To The Extras", "Strap It On", "Drop The Ball", "WCFYA" Anthrax-classics in your book?:lol:

Finally! I loved that song and i really hoped they wouldn't ditch it because they don't wanna use "Dans" songs anymore. I was afraid i would not like it with Joey singing, but to me it's almost on par with Medusa and Madhouse. Fuckin' awesome. Now bring on the album!

just because Metallica wanted him to be their singer 27 years ago doesn't make John the true voice of Anthrax, that's ridiculous because their classic and best known albums were recorded with Joey or are songs like "Toast To The Extras", "Strap It On", "Drop The Ball", "WCFYA" Anthrax-classics in your book?:lol:

I caught a fish!