Anthrax - Fight Em Til You Can't NEW SONG live at Nassau Coliseum

This song was believable with Dan singing. Even Bush would give this song balls.
"Fight'em til you can't"? Joey? I'll End You? HAHAHA! Only thing Joey ending is this song ever being in your face kick ass. Seriously i haven't felt this threaten of a singer talking about kicking ass since Fred Durst sang Break Stuff. Hey maybe since Joey is gonna bring the 80's back and all true metal fans, maybe the can do a Rap/Metal thing like Bring the Noise but with a Limp Bizkit/Anthrax Version of Break Stuff. Only thing Joey has to do is say "Break your fucking face tonight" in his new Opera Singing voice shit. That be so badass, now thats tough guys shit right there. It would bring back all Anthrax and Limp Bizkits fans.

Right?
The truth is there is only a few people out there who really like Joey. There's a reason John was the GREATER of two evils. Given that he was with the band longer than Joey and Metallica wanted him to be their singer he is the true voice of Anthrax.

The truth is there are only a few people that like the Bush era of Anthrax. I personally don't know anyone that thinks Stomp, Vol 8 or WCFYA can even be brought up in the same sentence as ATL, POT, STD, OR SOE.

Again you love to spin the truth. Not many people here will say that John is a bad singer. It is just that his era of Anthrax was a very low poing in this bands history. SOWN was a good album for what it was. But other than that his era of ANthrax was garbage. That has not much to do with his voice. Even if Joey was singing on those albums they would have sucked. Probably even sucked more.

If you have been to any of these shows on the Carnage tour you would see at least 5k people that were loving Anthrax with Joey. Or you can just sit here and be delusional and think that people actually want to hear the Bush era garbage again.

Who gives a fuck about what Metallica wanted. They also wanted a tour with Linkin Park and Limp Bizkit. They love sum 41. That is nothing. I can give a fuck about those pussies.

Anthrax is finally BACK either embrace it or shut the fuck up and go listen to Vol 8 or Korn or some shit

The truth is there are only a few people that like the Bush era of Anthrax. I personally don't know anyone that thinks Stomp, Vol 8 or WCFYA can even be brought up in the same sentence as ATL, POT, STD, OR SOE.

Again you love to spin the truth. Not many people here will say that John is a bad singer. It is just that his era of Anthrax was a very low poing in this bands history. SOWN was a good album for what it was. But other than that his era of ANthrax was garbage. That has not much to do with his voice. Even if Joey was singing on those albums they would have sucked. Probably even sucked more.

If you have been to any of these shows on the Carnage tour you would see at least 5k people that were loving Anthrax with Joey. Or you can just sit here and be delusional and think that people actually want to hear the Bush era garbage again.

Who gives a fuck about what Metallica wanted. They also wanted a tour with Linkin Park and Limp Bizkit. They love sum 41. That is nothing. I can give a fuck about those pussies.

Anthrax is finally BACK either embrace it or shut the fuck up and go listen to Vol 8 or Korn or some shit

Dude, you're way to easy.

Seriouisly, everybody should try this. Post that you like the Bush era or a Bush era song, watch maiden fanboy post 3 paragraphs telling you you're wrong.

Bonus points if he tells you to listen to POT. Double bonus points if he tells you to put things in your ass.

the winner is who becomes part of his signature, so the winner is...(drumroll)

Shit, i've owned that one for a minute or two now. but i better becareful he might throw his new lipstick or blush at me and without those how is he supposed to look so metal? or maybe he might kick me in the nuts, then ill sound just like all his favorite metal singers.... :D

Seriouisly, everybody should try this. Post that you like the Bush era or a Bush era song, watch maiden fanboy post 3 paragraphs telling you you're wrong.

Bonus points if he tells you to listen to POT. Double bonus points if he tells you to put things in your ass.

My Favorite thing about Bush era Anthrax is how John Bush is singing instead of Joey. But, to be fair, Joey is my second favorite Anthrax singer, and I think he was second best at the Joey era songs.
But second isn't bad at all... Joey would get a Silver Medal as far as I'm concerned, if singing for Anthrax was an Olympic event!

I did some listening to Mr. Nelson's recent stuff from http://www.myspace.com/dannelson76 recorded in his garage, WOW! What could of been.... The song Burdens Crown is great i hear alot of things i like mixed. Anthrax, Testament, Pantera, Armored Saints etc etc.. I can only imagine what we missed out on.
Too bad Franks back looked like a toilet. I would've camp over night in line to buy the album like we did back in the day.
But with 3rd place/last chance joey don't know if i'd even attempt to download it off internet or even youtube it out of curiousity. If i want to listen to quarter century old music i'll pop on ATL or something.

DMN is bland and forgetable.

if i was talking about just DMN or listening to it as a finished product i wouldn't argue with you to much, still liked it though. but im talking what he could of done in time with a real metal band, i hear the potential in his vocals to do most metal music. Not saying he the greatest singer. Defintely needs to turn down the Anselmo nob down a few notches especially live. But as a vocalist he might of been the best chance to combine both eras and maybe more.

I have always been really curious how the Worship Music sounds like. The thing is recorded and mixed...few ppl have heard it already. How come it's not on torrents somewhere?