Anthrax - Fight Em Til You Can't NEW SONG live at Nassau Coliseum

or i could turn off joeys horrible vocals and watch the RAIDERS BEAT THE CHARGERS!!!!! While cranking SOWN!!!

th_stewie2.jpg

Again, you saying Joeys vocals are "Horrible" is ridiculous. You may not like his sound. But he voice is not horrible in any way shape or form. Again you are an Anthrax fan why? You only like one of their albums SOWN? Okay fine.

Chargers choked yes. Its funny how they have beet the Raiders 13 times in a row and finally the Chargers beat themselves in Oakland and all the scum bag gang banger pieces of garbage come out of the woodwork and act like they just won the superbowl. Gotta love Raider fan.

Congrats to Thraxx though he seems to be a decent Raider fan... if there is such a thing

We will see where the Raiders are at the end of the season.

Wow. You are sad. Not only a Bush fan but a Raider's fan too. How's it feel to back two losers?

**Just kidding on the Bush is a loser thing, he is not. He is great in Armored Saint. He reserved his bad stuff for Anthrax.

Still, the Raider's ARE losers.

I agree, I saw the Ravens easily kick their butts when they came to Baltimore.
I was near the the Raiders sidelines. Boy was is quiet over there. :lol:

Quit bitching, be happy we'll probably gonna get a new ANTHRAX album. If you don't like it, don't buy it but don't bitch about it....

I am psyched after hearing the new track, IMO the best thing since POT

Just Happy to hear (new) stuff...

OK the oppening riff is a carbon copy of "Gridlock", the chorus seems to "Misery loves company" and the lead seems the one of "Safe Home" but, fuckin' shit, IT'S ANTHRAX !!!!!!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

At some point you are going to have to just accept that Anthrax is moving on and in a direction without John. Musically this song destroys just about anything they have done in 15 years.

If you think Joey sounds horrible you need to just go kill yourself and put yourself out of your misery. You are about the only 'anthrax fan' that thinks that. Even the die hard Bush fans can admit they like this song and the vocals. Maybe one day you can swallow your pride and stop being such a little bitch!

I'm trying to accept it but, Inserting Failed Journey style vocals and adding the words, I'll End You. Makes this song great or even Thrash? because without Joey is not Thrash? Either way if i was all about being stuck in the 80's, Joey is not half the singer he was, he can't hold a note anymore. 5:54 is just one of many notes this great singer with so much range and versitility does what he does best now. I'll admit Joey era was fun and some great music. I am trying real hard to do the Time Warp, and i might yet be ok with it. But i feel joey isnt even trying to give the fans of his era what thery deserve, if anything he is mocking them. Maybe its because i'm not to busy cleaning my underwear from the excitment of him singing again to hear it or maybe i'm just so dissapointed that this is all been so much bullshit drama for years and now is just simply about money and not music. I feel that any fan of any era deserves so much more than this.
The "MUSIC" i am enjoying, the vocals i am not. But i think this Music was written without Joey and the only reason he singing it now is? oh ya Bush had some self pride and didn't care about money and said NO. Not that i am sure bush would be great for this Music either.

The insults are great. I LOVE INTERNET TOUGH GUYS!!! Hiding behind a computer screen while putting people down for their opinions is so badass!
It is great that someone who wouldn't dare run their mouth like that face to face to anyone because they would probably get there jaw broke, can say whatever they want on here. Its all good... I understand. :wave:

The insults are great. I LOVE INTERNET TOUGH GUYS!!! Hiding behind a computer screen while putting people down for their opinions is so badass!
It is great that someone who wouldn't dare run their mouth like that face to face to anyone because they would probably get there jaw broke, can say whatever they want on here. Its all good... I understand. :wave:

Fuck You! Bitch.
haha..... just kidding.:)

I somehow suspect the use of Melodyne on the next record, if they ever release one...

The words "I'll end you" were already there.

I don't think Bush's leaving had actually anything to do with "self pride", I think he was asked to leave because the band or management thought they would have better promotion for the Big 4 shows with Joey aboard.

I think Bush wanted to be home with his family. He did a few shows with anthrax and a few with saint. If wanting to actually raise your kid doesn't make you metal, then whatever.

I second that "not." Bush pansied out because he couldn't handle the ravages of the road. Of course, that tends to happen to guys who aren't metal purebloods.

You're retarded. John is a metal pureblood - he was singing with Armored Saint since 1982, and then Anthrax. He's been doing METAL for almost 30 years. Doesn't get more pure than that.

But they are METAL. And they DID do some touring, just not a lot of it.

The live album Saints Will Conquer was recorded at the Agora Ballroom in CLEVELAND, OHIO. That's pretty far from LA clubs.

And they had worldwide record contracts. They weren't just some unknown, unsigned L.A. band.

Wow.. This song is fucking awesome!!! Far exceeded my intentions... Sounds like Anthrax when they were still a thrash band!!

The words "I'll end you" were already there.

I don't think Bush's leaving had actually anything to do with "self pride", I think he was asked to leave because the band or management thought they would have better promotion for the Big 4 shows with Joey aboard.

The fact of the matter is John was supposed to play the big four gigs but wouldn't commit to any shows there after and would not record or tour in support of the Worship material. Bush walked away. Bush told them to find someone else. Anthrax approached Belladonna and the rest is history. Bush would rather sit home and do voice over work for B.K.

No fag. Saint never made it out of the club scene in LA.
in 2000 i saw Armored Saint live at the Monsters Of Metal-festival in Vienna, Austria, they played some bigger shows across europe on the Revelation-tour and were one of the most important bands on the bill, a bunch of younger bands including The Kovenant, then Armored Saint, Testament & Slayer.

The fact of the matter is John was supposed to play the big four gigs but wouldn't commit to any shows there after and would not record or tour in support of the Worship material. Bush walked away. Bush told them to find someone else. Anthrax approached Belladonna and the rest is history. Bush would rather sit home and do voice over work for B.K.

This is the official version. And you know there are at least two versions when it comes to Dan Nelson's departure. Which one is true? :)

This is the official version. And you know there are at least two versions when it comes to Dan Nelson's departure. Which one is true? :)

At this point who really cares. Dan Nelson is/was a Phil Anselmo wannabe that has never done jack shit other than sing on an unfinished album. I think he honestly studied how Phil Anselmo moved on stage and hired a choreographer to help him learn the moves. Anthrax needs their identity back, not trying to change it. Everything happens for a reason and joey being back has given this band the spark it needs, and has given them their identity back.