Anthrax - Fight Em Til You Can't NEW SONG live at Nassau Coliseum

I have always been really curious how the Worship Music sounds like. The thing is recorded and mixed...few ppl have heard it already. How come it's not on torrents somewhere?
...because the band didn't send their music to the record companies and reporters. They personally took it to them and sat in the room with them as they listened to it.

At this point who really cares. Dan Nelson is/was a Phil Anselmo wannabe that has never done jack shit other than sing on an unfinished album. I think he honestly studied how Phil Anselmo moved on stage and hired a choreographer to help him learn the moves. Anthrax needs their identity back, not trying to change it. Everything happens for a reason and joey being back has given this band the spark it needs, and has given them their identity back.

While I am happy that Joey is back and I think the way Dan walked out on a planned tour of Europe and a US tour with Slipknot is shitty, I think it's mistaken to say Dan Nelson was just a Phil Anselmo-wannabe. I have listened to some songs of his old band Inside Hollow and his singing had quite a bit of variety. I'm not saying it was the greatest thing ever, I am just saying he does have some range and he's not a one-trick pony. On the song "Fight 'em 'till You Can't" I can see why you'd say he sounds like Phil. And of course with Joey the song sounds pretty close to classic Anthrax. Joey still has "it."

I would not deny Anselmo was an influence on Dan; I just think there's more to him than that. Maybe Anthrax wasn't going to be the best place to display it. We'll never know. I know, you don't care.

...because the band didn't send their music to the record companies and reporters. They personally took it to them and sat in the room with them as they listened to it.
Clearly you read the interview with Charlie in Columbus' Uweekly that my friend did. (It got posted on Blabbermouth.) My friend was really busy the day he did the interview (his brother got married that day) and he needed help with questions. That was one of my questions. Actually, I think they were all mine.

Clearly you read the interview with Charlie in Columbus' Uweekly that my friend did. (It got posted on Blabbermouth.) My friend was really busy the day he did the interview (his brother got married that day) and he needed help with questions. That was one of my questions. Actually, I think they were all mine.
Lies! Scott did several interviews and held private listening sessions in Europe last year.

Are you sure? Last year I talked to some people from Slovakian Rock Hard edition and they told me they'd heard it and had it...somewhere. I doubt Scott and the rest would go to Slovakia because of it, but who knows...

While I am happy that Joey is back and I think the way Dan walked out on a planned tour of Europe and a US tour with Slipknot is shitty, I think it's mistaken to say Dan Nelson was just a Phil Anselmo-wannabe. I have listened to some songs of his old band Inside Hollow and his singing had quite a bit of variety. I'm not saying it was the greatest thing ever, I am just saying he does have some range and he's not a one-trick pony. On the song "Fight 'em 'till You Can't" I can see why you'd say he sounds like Phil. And of course with Joey the song sounds pretty close to classic Anthrax. Joey still has "it."

I would not deny Anselmo was an influence on Dan; I just think there's more to him than that. Maybe Anthrax wasn't going to be the best place to display it. We'll never know. I know, you don't care.

I used to have pretty recent bootleg with Dan (recorded on the 1st leg of EU tour, weeks prior to him leaving) and he actually very surprised me on the old songs, sounded very different from what I'd heard before, e.g. on the Maiden tour.

I used to have pretty recent bootleg with Dan (recorded on the 1st leg of EU tour, weeks prior to him leaving) and he actually very surprised me on the old songs, sounded very different from what I'd heard before, e.g. on the Maiden tour.

Agreed Johnnie. I thought on the Maiden shows he was trying to be something he wasn't but he then settled in brilliantly and found his place and sounded great. Shame it never worked out I thought in a lot of ways.