Anthrax future

What is Anthrax's future?

• They will retain momentum for the foreseeable future. They got their shit together this time.

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • The album wont release in 2014. Maybe 2015 or 2016.

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Joey or Jon Donais will exit, causing further delays.

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • I dont care what they do anymore.

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
John Dette might as well join full time since Charlie is sitting out basically half the time now. No wonder the "inspiration isn't there".

How long does it take to get your act together?

Carpel tunnel is a very tricky thing,no full proof way of ever fixing it 100 %,they would rather play than cancel shows,it's a no brainer,I doubt the decision would t be taken lightly,I know on the wcfya tour Charlie was on a drip all night before a show in Sydney and they didn't skip a beat so to speak,they are. True professionals

Maybe Benante wouldn't have so many carpal tunnel problems if he wasn't always juggling multiple instruments. I'd be very interested to see the outcome of at lest one album where everyone wrote their own parts for their respective instruments.

Maybe Benante wouldn't have so many carpal tunnel problems if he wasn't always juggling multiple instruments. I'd be very interested to see the outcome of at lest one album where everyone wrote their own parts for their respective instruments.

That will never happen,Charlie is the driving force behind the band

That will never happen,Charlie is the driving force behind the band
But, what does that really mean? Is that part of a contractual obligation? And even while he might be, you have to wonder what would happen if one day he just stopped being the primary music writer of the band. Would everyone else seriously sit there and not come up with ideas? While Charlie has taken over as writing most or all of the bands' music for the past 25 years, I have trouble believing it was an overnight process for him to achieve that position. Scott had to have had input on their first three albums, right?

Reactions: Anthrax_Mosher
But, what does that really mean? Is that part of a contractual obligation? And even while he might be, you have to wonder what would happen if one day he just stopped being the primary music writer of the band. Would everyone else seriously sit there and not come up with ideas? While Charlie has taken over as writing most or all of the bands' music for the past 25 years, I have trouble believing it was an overnight process for him to achieve that position. Scott had to have had input on their first three albums, right?

Pretty sure he started having more input on std,from there it's pretty much benante,he's even stated in interviews on past albums when questioned that other members of band saying in interviews and chuck replied its 99 percent me,Scott Ian riffs are s.o.d,he has even joked he used all his riffs on that classic album,nit really fitting for anthrax,I understand where u are coming from but it will never happen,as a guitar player myself I can't understand how the whole process happened but it works for them,one would think he would have a million riffs waiting to be unleashed but it's obviously not the case,I suppose it's like a lot of singers don't write the lyrics but are really great at Connecting with it

I think the other guys could pull it together if that ever happened. Especially with Jon being there. But hey Charlie wouldn't have to stop writing. Just sit home, draw and collect money lol