What Anthrax is all about to me:

Not me. I would very much like to kick him in the fuckin' balls (repeatedly)for the Nu-Metal retardedness but I am still glad he posts here. I love Bush era Anthrax but I was a fan since the mid eighties, so I still have a lot of love for the Joey stuff, even though I'm not exited about the reunion.
Anyway, Maidenboy is indeed passionate (or pushy) and I respect that, even if it's annoying 90% of the time. (and it REALLY is)
I would honestly rather argue with him then read a bunch of posts like "Anthrax is awesome" and "Yeah, Anthrax rules" and "Yo, everything Anthrax does kicks ass!"
P.S. WCFYA isn't even close to Nu-Metal so fuck off!

As for maidenfan, I was kidding and just speaking for others from what I read on here.
I don't recall saying anything about WCFYA. Maybe that comment was directed at maidenfan. I actually like that album, but my favorites right now are POT & WM.

thanks for posting those videos imfan, those are fuckign FIERCE

Yeah POT is a seminal masterpiece for me. Dark, fast, fierce. Fucking awesome. When they got rid of Joey I remember feeling like someone kicked me in the nuts. Seriously. Thing was that sound of white noise is a fucking amazing album so that kick to the nuts was less bad. In any case, I hear brief moments of POT in this new album but thats it for that. The Constant is maybe the closest?

Speaking of Iron Maiden...

We need to regroup Papa Roach as metal..why? because they got a song with a clear cut Iron Maiden classic riff
!!