Just Seen Anthrax On FUSE TV

WarDance1984

New Metal Member
Apr 1, 2005
Hey Everyone,This Is My First Day On The Board.Lookin Forward To Talkin About ANTHRAX With all of you...Anyways,i just saw Juliya on FUSE standing with the original line-up! :headbang: just thought you guys might be interested. I like Anthrax no matter what,whether bush or belladonna

WarDance1984 said:
Hey Everyone,This Is My First Day On The Board.Lookin Forward To Talkin About ANTHRAX With all of you...Anyways,i just saw Juliya on FUSE standing with the original line-up! :headbang: just thought you guys might be interested. I like Anthrax no matter what,whether bush or belladonna

ORIGINAL LINE-UP? DO U MEAN BELLADONNA AND SPITZ, BELLO?
IF YES THAT KICKS SO MUCH ASS!!!!!

Yep,Belladonna,Spitz & Bello Are Definitely Back! Spitz Needs To Bring Back The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Guitar He Played On The AMONG THE LIVING TOUR,Along with the Indian Head Dress Belladonna Wore During Indians...I Cant Wait,Im Psyched!

WarDance1984 said:
Yep,Belladonna,Spitz & Bello Are Definitely Back! Spitz Needs To Bring Back The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Guitar He Played On The AMONG THE LIVING TOUR,Along with the Indian Head Dress Belladonna Wore During Indians...I Cant Wait,Im Psyched!

I remember wanting a guitar just like that back in the day.