Anthrax interview and competition

laterus69

New Metal Member
Mar 8, 2003
Scotland
www.viewfromthepit.com
Hey everyone.
First off appolgies for the blatent self advertising on the Anthrax board here, but it is related!
I've just posted a Anthrax Interview (recorded at the Glasgow Barrowlands on the 7/3/3) at www.viewfromthepit.com.
Check it out. It rocks.
Also posted is a review of the show (more to come), full photo gallery and a competition to win a signed copy of 'We've Come For You All'.
Hope to see you all there.

Duncan (webmaster @ www.viewfromthepit.com)

dutchy said:
cool shit ,Favourite place to play Heineken Music Hall A'dam, Horns Up for the Scott!!!!!!!!!!

Just thought that i'd point out that you may well want to take a look at the competition after what you just said. Not many entrants so far and i'd say you're in with a good chance.

Cool. Thanks for posting that link.
One thing, I couldn't hear the questions. Besides that, nice work. Good interview.:headbang:

laterus69 said:
Just thought that i'd point out that you may well want to take a look at the competition after what you just said. Not many entrants so far and i'd say you're in with a good chance.

as far as I'm concerned close it!!!
I will be one happy sob!!!:devil:

Cool interview. Only complaint was that I think you asked what the top 5 albums are. I can tell he was frustrated by that and they've always been frustrated with those kinds of questions because it puts them on the spot.

Mon The Anthrax!!!!!

Heard it was a rocking show!!

Sorry for the lack of Mon The Anthrax shouts after the Auditorium gig but I am in pastures new (USA) now and it was kinda hard to get back to see Anthrax :(

Its a great competition prize though!

Afraid i'd like to get a few more entrants before i close it Dutchy.
Come on people!!! Free signed limited edition (as was saying on one of the other threads, the limited edition is now sold out) 'We've Come For You All' up for grabs here and it's a really easy question and the answer's in the interview. Can i make it any easier without giving you the answer?