anthrax is back SO FAR...!!! thanks WORSHIP MUSIC!

gerardomosh

May 9, 2006

ANTHRAX ARGENTINA 2012

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wwMR-k2xSA&feature=related[/ame]

ANTHRAX MEXICO 2012

ANTHRAX BRASIL RIO DE JANEIRO 2012

twitter.com

ANTHRAX SAO PAULO 2012

Last edited by a moderator:

ANTHRAX JAKARTA

ANTHRAX JAPAN 2012

ANTHRAX MOSCOW 2012

ANTHRAX LONDON 2012

So, they went to Argentina, Mexico, Brazil, Jakarta, Japan, Mosco and London and now they're back. Cool.

Joey crushed on Worship. I fkn love Anthrax right now. Hope to see more more material soon, be it a covers demo, original or whatever. The band is on fire.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNdtKURgB-0

ANTHRAX CHILE 5/28/2012

WHAT A MOSH PIT!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know why bands ever bother to play in the USA. This is how a metal crowd should be! If I were ever in a metal band I would boycott touring in the USA it's just a total joke. Anthrax plays for 500 - 1000 in the USA and 5,000 - 10,000 in some other countries. Americans bitch and complain about the set lists, how joey sounded slightly off one day, blah blah. in these other countries they can give a shit about anything other than showing up and having a great time. Americans take music for granted thats for sure!

But I agree.. thank Joey for this. Worship Music is a good album but if he wasn't on it I can promise they wouldn't have gotten 1/4 of the success they have gotten. I really hope the rest of the band members realize this and pay the man!

I don't know why bands ever bother to play in the USA. This is how a metal crowd should be! If I were ever in a metal band I would boycott touring in the USA it's just a total joke. Anthrax plays for 500 - 1000 in the USA and 5,000 - 10,000 in some other countries. Americans bitch and complain about the set lists, how joey sounded slightly off one day, blah blah. in these other countries they can give a shit about anything other than showing up and having a great time. Americans take music for granted thats for sure!

But I agree.. thank Joey for this. Worship Music is a good album but if he wasn't on it I can promise they wouldn't have gotten 1/4 of the success they have gotten. I really hope the rest of the band members realize this and pay the man!

Yep. Joey deserves much praise for Re-igniting the Disease.
SOWN and WCFYA are great albums in my ears, and Bush obviously played a central part in keeping the machine rolling through troubling times.
Yet, the combo of Joey and Big Four has certainly lifed the band into the league that they deserve to be in, and I sure hope that Joey is being payed accordingly.

Seriously - they should record one of those South American shows for their live DVD. That would be awesome. We got the small show with Alive 2. I want a headline set in front of 10,000 crazy Chileans. The bonus behind the scenes stuff could be killer as well.....

How true..the best live vids are mostly from South America, even when Dave was having his worst singing nite, the Argentenian manage to give the best show ever.
and then how true about hw the band has travelled to Bangkok in December 2011 and then Jakarta in April 2012...wow talking bout living on the fast lane...ANTHRAX is indeed back in our face

While Worship was a decent 6.5 or 7/10, they should lose the pop-influences in their song-writing and production. But yeh, great shows

The people in the US that complain represent a very small minority of usually hardcore fans. At the shows, I've heard nothing but positivity from other people in the crowd, and I don't know anyone who's gone to see the band since Worship Music was released and left disappointed. The venues were smaller this last time around because they haven't really done a US tour since '05...when a band has been unstable for so long and comes back, there's less of a market for them. But with the success of Worship Music/Joey's return/the Big Four, I think the venues will be a little bigger next time around.

Here in Autralia it didn't matter if it was Joey or John. We showed our support and had crazy crowds too. Joey has made a difference though, I just with they would play the classic "Bush" era stuff. It wouls still go down well.

Amen! still they need to get their arsses over to Europe! I f'n need ANTHRAX!

Damn right!

While Worship was a decent 6.5 or 7/10, they should lose the pop-influences in their song-writing and production. But yeh, great shows

;)

Here in Autralia it didn't matter if it was Joey or John. We showed our support and had crazy crowds too. Joey has made a difference though, I just with they would play the classic "Bush" era stuff. It wouls still go down well.

greed!