Anthrax = Mayhem Fest

Can't tell if serious

High on Fire has either stayed the same, or gotten better with every album.

I think the first two HOF albums are great. Their writing seems to bore me more and more with each release but like I said, they still bring it live.

It's a tragedy that a a band like Slipknot headlines over Slayer. That is just a disgrace. Slipknot is the biggest scam in the past 10 plus years. They put on their stupid masks and get brainwashed 'cool' kids that hang around hot topic in shopping malls to follow them and think they are actually a real extreme metal band.

They are fucking terrible live, a gimmick band that is more about masks and stupid shit than the actual music. These guys are just a nu metal band with masks on.

I will at least get to leave after slayer and beat the traffic jam in the parking lot.

All of the mall kids can stay and jump up and down during slipknot

couldn't have said it better myself. Any one hear of this cruise yet? http://bargetohell.com/.... pretty epic fucking line up for me so far, waiting to see if my friend can get the time off. any one else booked?

Explained Anthrax's Charlie Benante, "We decided to pattern the Mayhem set on the kind of shows The Ramones used to do: a high-energy, non-stop barrage of hit, hit, hit, hit, hit. No lulls, no filler, totally in your face. We're going to be playing a supersonic-paced set loaded with the best of our best."

That's the way bands should always do it.:headbang:

Here's their set:

Caught in a Mosh
Fight 'Em Till You Can't
Madhouse
Indians
Got the Time
Metal Thrashing mad/Deathrider
I Am the Law

Just a guess, but we all know it's going to be something like that.

Saw Anthrax headline the jagermeister stage. Jason Bittner of Shadows Fall filled in on drums. Didnt know Charlie was gonna be out, Gary Holt filled in for Jeff with Slayer and Jim Root of Slipknot was also absent. Anthrax's set was:

Caught in a mosh
Got the time
Fight em til you cant
Antisocial
Indians
Madhouse
I am the law

Saw Anthrax headline the jagermeister stage. Jason Bittner of Shadows Fall filled in on drums. Didnt know Charlie was gonna be out, Gary Holt filled in for Jeff with Slayer and Jim Root of Slipknot was also absent. Anthrax's set was:

Caught in a mosh
Got the time
Fight em til you cant
Antisocial
Indians
Madhouse
I am the law

I wasn't able to make it out to this show as I was sick as a dog. Though looking at this setlist I certainly didn't miss anything new from Anthrax. Thats about a predictable as can be. I don't know how those guys can keep playing these same songs over and over and over and over and over and over X 10000 again and not get bored.

How was Slayer? How were the other bands?