Anthrax = Mayhem Fest

I caught As i lay dying, asking alexandria, anthrax, the devil wears prada, motorhead, slayer, some of slipknot i fell asleep on the lawn haha. Slayer was good played their usual set, anthrax was great, i guess Charlie will be back around the middle or so of the tour.

I caught As i lay dying, asking alexandria, anthrax, the devil wears prada, motorhead, slayer, some of slipknot i fell asleep on the lawn haha. Slayer was good played their usual set, anthrax was great, i guess Charlie will be back around the middle or so of the tour.

haha. The last time I saw Slipknot was at that same venue for an Ozzfest They were really boring and the crowd was really just standing there kind of bored. I never really understood why this band got so huge and is considered to be so amazing.

Was 100 degrees yesterday don't know how that dude can wear a wool cap on top of all of that hair. Makes no sense to me. Anyone know why he always wears that thing? I honestly don't think I have ever seen it off in the past 2 years+, interviews, on stage, off stage, doesn't matter he is ALWAYS wearing it. I am wondering if maybe its permanently implanted onto his head.

Was 100 degrees yesterday don't know how that dude can wear a wool cap on top of all of that hair. Makes no sense to me. Anyone know why he always wears that thing? I honestly don't think I have ever seen it off in the past 2 years+, interviews, on stage, off stage, doesn't matter he is ALWAYS wearing it. I am wondering if maybe its permanently implanted onto his head.

Seriously - how many times do you have to ask this same question over and over again? Who really gives 2 shits ..... isn't it about the music?

Seriously - how many times do you have to ask this same question over and over again? Who really gives 2 shits ..... isn't it about the music?

If it was only about the music bands like Kiss, Alice Cooper, Iron Maiden, Slipknot etc would just walk out with no stage shows, no pyro, nothing. In fact they wouldn't even perform just play their CD over the loud speakers. There is more to a live show than just the music. Watching a goofy dude wear a beanie in 100 degree temps is quite silly

If it was only about the music bands like Kiss, Alice Cooper, Iron Maiden, Slipknot etc would just walk out with no stage shows, no pyro, nothing. In fact they wouldn't even perform just play their CD over the loud speakers. There is more to a live show than just the music. Watching a goofy dude wear a beanie in 100 degree temps is quite silly

Comparing the stage shows of Iron Maiden and Kiss to a guy in Anthrax wearing a beanie is about as fucking stupid as it gets.

Yeah man I've always wondered why Scott Ian has more hair on his chin than on his head. Doesn't he realize how silly he looks? I mean, especially in 100 degree heat, his chin must get sooooo hot and muggy. Doesn't he know that you gotta have hair on your head in order to headbang properly?

I hope Anthrax puts some surprises in the sets on later shows

Slayer played Exodus' Strike of the Beast last night

The purple guitar also made an appearance. :D

The purple guitar also made an appearance. :D

Yikes. Purple guitar, skinny jeans and a beanie. Dude needs a serious make over! All kidding aside he really does look like an outcast on the stage. He looks like a roadie that had to fill in for a show because someone else got sick. So to look 'cool' he threw on a beanie to make it appear he has some kind of vibe to him.

Some people can pull off the 'cool' look or 'tough' look when wearing a beanie. But Rob... not so much

WHO CARES??? I DON"T

Yikes. Purple guitar, skinny jeans and a beanie. Dude needs a serious make over! All kidding aside he really does look like an outcast on the stage. He looks like a roadie that had to fill in for a show because someone else got sick. So to look 'cool' he threw on a beanie to make it appear he has some kind of vibe to him.

Some people can pull off the 'cool' look or 'tough' look when wearing a beanie. But Rob... not so much

WHO CARES?? I Don't. I'm not one to focus on how a guy looks like some do on here! lol