ANTHRAX need to remember what happened to Van Halen when they tried a "reunion"

TD

HAS INTEGRITY
They brought Dave back in 1996 for two songs, which pissed Sammy Hagar off, and so Sammy left, and then they discovered they couldn't work with David Weave Roth, and they were left with NO lead singer. I have no desire to see a tour with Blowadonna. Fuck that.

I agree. I also wonder what Bush thinks about this. This may be the second time they try to get joey to tour since he left. Why? I'm not trying to be a jerk. I just don't get it

John doesn't have a bitch-ass jealousy problem, like Sammy Hagar.
And I want Joey and Spitz and Lilker and Turbin to sign my Among The Skateboard.

NO JOEY!!!! i never got to see anthrax growing up til after bush became the lead singer and thats something i trully wish i would have got to seen, but bush is the man now and i dont want to see joey back, theres things i love about anthrax then and things i love now, shit next there will be a rap/metal song on the new album..... 50 cent and anthrax?

TD said:
They brought Dave back in 1996 for two songs, which pissed Sammy Hagar off, and so Sammy left, and then they discovered they couldn't work with David Weave Roth, and they were left with NO lead singer. I have no desire to see a tour with Blowadonna. Fuck that.
First off, Sammy left the band before they brought in Dave for the two songs. Second, many people believe that Eddie was as much to blame for that reunion not working as Dave was. Third and lastly, if they had toured with Dave, they would have sold out every show gauranteed!

TD said:
First off, Sammy left the band before they brought in Dave for the two songs. Second, many people believe that Eddie was as much to blame for that reunion not working as Dave was. Third and lastly, if they had toured with Dave, they would have sold out every show guaranteed!

gary.jpg

Gary cry now.

I´m with TD, why the fuck do they do it again. Scott said many times that not doing the tour with Joey back in 1999 I believe was the best thing to happen. So why fucking why.
Talking about VH, you have to admit at least that the two songs with DLR (Can´t Get This Stuff No More and Me Wise Magic) were awesome.

the only thing i could say regarding belladonna returning would be it better fucking be a world tour(i never got to see bellathrax,strangely enough scott said they would be back in aus next year,its starting to unfold,its been in the works for some time now.

as far as band members saying they would never do it look at all the bands that have got back together for a tour here and there,mind u with alot more bad blood than anthrax and belladonna have.

mrthrax said:
the only thing i could say regarding belladonna returning would be it better fucking be a world tour(i never got to see bellathrax,strangely enough scott said they would be back in aus next year,its starting to unfold,its been in the works for some time now.

as far as band members saying they would never do it look at all the bands that have got back together for a tour here and there,mind u with alot more bad blood than anthrax and belladonna have.
If you mean bands like Sex Pistols and others, Anthrax is a completely different thing because they don´t need any REUNION. As far as I know, they never quit and they have the best line-up ever now. I just don´t comprehend the idea why would they take back the old singer who was fired for not being able to sing well. On top of that, they actually re-recorded the old songs with a current singer, who proved to sing them way better. So, it makes completely NO fucking SENSE to me.

johnnieCzech said:
If you mean bands like Sex Pistols and others, Anthrax is a completely different thing because they don´t need any REUNION. As far as I know, they never quit and they have the best line-up ever now. I just don´t comprehend the idea why would they take back the old singer who was fired for not being able to sing well. On top of that, they actually re-recorded the old songs with a current singer, who proved to sing them way better. So, it makes completely NO fucking SENSE to me.
charlie and scotts excuse for getting rid of belladonna was that he didnt help with the writing of songs and was just a puppet,i know john bush helped on a couple songs from sown but scott took back full songwriting duties for stomp.

tell me what the difference is,joey always did what anthrax wanted,mind u very well at that,i hate how people say they couldnt stand joeys voice,i think everyone but a few people got into anthrax when joey was in the band

anthrax conciously decided to change there sound and blamed joey for not putting in ideas.