ANTHRAX need to remember what happened to Van Halen when they tried a "reunion"

I'm not too crazy about these possible joey reunion rumours but I'll still go to the shows and support. Who knows?? Might be cool. I got into Anthrax because of their sound and overall street tough image (I was 11), not their singer. Who at the time was Joey. I got into all the ny bands. I even saw them play with Joey twice. Anyway, when Joey was gone, I was pissed and skeptical about Bush. By the time SOWN came out, I was in HIGH school and my musical interests started to expand. I was blown away by John Bush. Been a loyal of the band ever since and of many of the bands I listened to back in the day. Been introduced to bands by Anthrax. White Zombie, Quicksand, Life of Agony, Deftones, Lamb of God. Just to name a few. Anthrax have always been staunch supporters of musicians. Goes all the way back to them giving Metallica a toaster. Where am I going with this post??

anyway, I'm skeptical about Joey but willing to give it a shot.

Well all I can say is that I m not a big fan of the Belladonna era cause I was like a baby still so I grew up listening to Bush. However Im not totally against the idea cause I think it would be interesting and plus I think it will do them some good. I mean how many people who used to listen to Anthrax say bring Joey back. It will finally put that request to sleep and then they can decide which line up they like better.

There is only one thing to do.....

Only one thing will stop all this ridiculous speculation about reunions.....

The Thrax should get David Lee Roth to sing for a tour!

just imagine....

o_O o_O o_O

lespaulbass666 said:
well, i guess michael anthony, alex and his brother the talking monkey must've been fans of the red rocker too, 'cuz they brought him back.

OUCH....

I'm not saying Sammy made or ruined VH. Just saying before Van Hagar I was a big Sammy fan...

Until I see or hear something from Anthrax, some half-ass speculation about a reunion tour on an unofficial SOD website doesn't really merit all the attention its received. I think it's either a joke or somebody has their information wrong.

A reunion with Joey isn't going to happen, but if it did, it would be a novelty only.

Having listened to John sing the POT tracks on GOTE, I can only dream of what an amazing album that could have been if John was already in the band at the time.