Anthrax should open with FETYC(?)

I think Fight Em would make an excellent opener with the taped intro. I also like Thrashard's idea of using Finale to close the show.

+285

..and for NID,it would be a bit funny to be screaming NOW ITS DARK in broad day light...WHO CARES WINS!!

- Fight Em Till You Can't
- Caught in a Mosh
- Madhouse
- Got The Time
- Now It's Dark
- Indians
- Raise Hell
- Antisocial
- NFL
- Be All, End All
- I Am The Law

-New Song
-New Song
-New Song
-New Song
-New Song
-New Song
-New Song
-New Song
-New Song
-New Song

encore:
Among The Living
Metal Thrashing Mad

T:)

The coolest part of the show to me though was when Slayer opened with a new track off their latest album. To me that said no we are not a nostalgia act we are relevant and have never stopped being relevant and continue to put out great music, not relying on the "glory days" of 80's thrash. That made a big impact on me and raised my respect for Slayer (if it wasn't high enough already lol) :headbang:

Yep. Maiden does the same thing. They refuse to just come out and play the 80's material over and over again. They continue to make great new music and continue to play it live and don't give a fuck if the old fans bitch and moan about it. When Slayer opened with World Painted Blood the crowd went every bit as apeshit as they would have if they opened with Angel of Death.

Im going to Yankee Stadium and really hoping Anthrax rips down the friggin walls. This is NY and their own turf and In my opinion the best Thrashers of the 4.

Here is my set list and I can really see Joey doing good on Hy Pro Glo

S.S.C. - Stand Or Fall
One World
One Man Stands
Raise Hell
Out Of Sight, Out Of Mind
Hy Pro Glo :)
ADI/Horror Of It All
Dethroned Emperor/Belly Of The Beast
In My World
Gung Ho

I hope Joey don't fuck up Hy Pro Glo, its one of my all time favorite songs... As Beavis & Butthead said it should be the National Anthem.

I didn't mind the way Joey did Only at first, but with some of the more recent videos I've seen he's been altering the lyrics and changing the phrasings around and I can't say I like what he's done. I'd hate to see Hy Pro Glo fucked up the same way. I think he could do a good job on it, as long as he don't try changing the words around and stuff...

I just saw 1 video of Joey doing Only and it seemed he was doing a forced deep voice on some parts...seemed weird. I think they may not have practiced it enough, but overall Joey is much different singer then Bush.

I hope Joey don't fuck up Hy Pro Glo, its one of my all time favorite songs... As Beavis & Butthead said it should be the National Anthem.

I didn't mind the way Joey did Only at first, but with some of the more recent videos I've seen he's been altering the lyrics and changing the phrasings around and I can't say I like what he's done. I'd hate to see Hy Pro Glo fucked up the same way. I think he could do a good job on it, as long as he don't try changing the words around and stuff...

I am pretty sure you won't have to worry about it. I highly doubt they will fuck up a already terrible song in Hy Pro Glo, or play any of those bushthrax era songs... let's hope not anyways.

Even Only is a lame song (IMO), but it was a popular single at one time so they have to play it. But Only is a lame song (IMO) no matter who is singing it. Alternative rock sounding, the song that ruined Anthrax as we once knew them as a brilliant thrash metal band (IMHO).

They may do Safe Home as that was the other semi popular single for a bit. But again I hope they don't decide to do any other Bushthrax songs as they are just shit (IMO).

I am pretty sure you won't have to worry about it. I highly doubt they will fuck up a already terrible song in Hy Pro Glo, or play any of those bushthrax era songs... let's hope not anyways.

Even Only is a lame song (IMO), but it was a popular single at one time so they have to play it. But Only is a lame song (IMO) no matter who is singing it. Alternative rock sounding, the song that ruined Anthrax as we once knew them as a brilliant thrash metal band (IMHO).

They may do Safe Home as that was the other semi popular single for a bit. But again I hope they don't decide to do any other Bushthrax songs as they are just shit (IMO).

i'll back u up on only,it had massive massive press and full page ads in all mags at the time,similar to the hype surrounding metallica with enter sandman,i cant understand how they chose only over room for one more.

i'll back u up on only,it had massive massive press and full page ads in all mags at the time,similar to the hype surrounding metallica with enter sandman,i cant understand how they chose only over room for one more.

Pretty easy as to why. They were pushing a more alternative type of mainstream song hoping to use the hype from POT and then use this song as their huge cross over song and pull in the mainstream fans who were also into Enter Sandman. It worked for a bit, but unfortunately towards the end of the SOWN cycle the original Anthrax fans were a bit angry with the direction of the new sound and the ones that initially liked "Only" didn't really care for the rest of the album which wasn't as mainstream sounding. Then we all know what happened next, Anthrax put out some truly embarrassing albums and all but lost their entire fan base.... but they gained a few cool fans like Social Distortion, Manthatfollowshell, Scooterville and a few others on here :heh:

But thankfully it appears the 15 years of darkness in which Anthrax had a huge identity crisis may be coming to an end with Worship Music.... but only time will tell. Even if worship music isn't that good at least is sounds like "Anthrax" again!

Fight Em Til You Cant
Room For One More
Caught In A Mosh
Keep It In The Family
New Song
Be All End All
Armed And Dangerous
Safe Home
Raise Hell
N.F.L.
New Song
What Doesnt Die
Metal Thrashing Mad
Indians
Only
I Am The Law

Fight Em Til You Cant
Room For One More
Caught In A Mosh
Keep It In The Family
New Song
Be All End All
Armed And Dangerous
Safe Home
Raise Hell
N.F.L.
New Song
What Doesnt Die
Metal Thrashing Mad
Indians
Only
I Am The Law

WAY TOO MANY BUSH SONGs. WTF is wrong with you? I just hope he doesn't fuck up the words and phrasing for songs they just recorded when they start supporting the album.

Anthrax plays way too much of I Am The Law, Caught In A Mosh, Indians, Be All End All, Antisocial. They really have been like a traveling circus over the years..lol

Who is to blame for this? Scott? I doubt this is Charlie's idea. If Scott were to go, who would be a good replacement? lol

Im just going to say Anthony Bramante of Nuclear Assault because what the hell is he doing now? and he's not in any current bands.

Anthrax plays way too much of I Am The Law, Caught In A Mosh, Indians, Be All End All, Antisocial. They really have been like a traveling circus over the years..lol

Who is to blame for this? Scott? I doubt this is Charlie's idea. If Scott were to go, who would be a good replacement? lol

Im just going to say Anthony Bramante of Nuclear Assault because what the hell is he doing now? and he's not in any current bands.

Well they have been playing in different Countries on huge festival tours and only get about 40 minutes to play. So those types of tours always will bring out a bands 'greatest hits' to please the majority of the fans in attendance. So that is why they always play those crowd pleasers.

It could be worse, the set could be all songs from Stomp, Volume 8, or WCFYA and the audience would probably throw shit at them :D

I can't wait for a headlining tour. The reunion tour was great. They played a lot of the more rare songs from the Joey era like Time, Skeletons, Etc

Yea I know but Ive seen Anthrax over 10 times over the years and they play the hell out of those songs. I know it's not me because Ive read comments from other fans too over the years.

Anthrax can do a much more powerful set playing different songs. Charlie loves to push his limits over the edge, Im starting to realize the others arent. What really makes a band shine is how the perform live. They have been getting rusty over the years. Back in the day they would do special shows and call themself Satan Lounge Band and jam out in NYC. I read that they did a show in Europe but almost 100% certain they did a show in NY because I remember seeing people with T-Shirts