anthrax tattoos

Brent put my shiney shin up there in the graphic on the homepage a few weeks ago. Scott took the picture about an hour after I got it done last May.

I've since gotten Ottobag Darrell (Otto the Bus driver done up like Dime) and a black bullseye with camo inside... my nod to BLS.

I hope I am not trashed for this, but....I've got, on my right shoulder, the little stick figure-skull guy from the Metallica Binge & Purge set. I know it's not a thraxtoo, but at least it ain't my ex-wifes name. Had plans to get the Kiss Army logo too, but my guy moved his shop to Brighton and I never got around to it.

theres nothing wrong with getting a metallica tattoo.why would anyone trash you for that???. i have two a scary guy one and the 4 M's ninja start one. Got a quality Thraxagram one as well

efter troops

MichiMikey said:
I hope I am not trashed for this, but....I've got, on my right shoulder, the little stick figure-skull guy from the Metallica Binge & Purge set. I know it's not a thraxtoo, but at least it ain't my ex-wifes name. Had plans to get the Kiss Army logo too, but my guy moved his shop to Brighton and I never got around to it.
A friend of mine got a lot of work done here in Phoenix, then he moved to Alaska. He found a guy up there he really likes and got even more work done. He's working on getting both his arms completely done.

Then he moved back to Phoenix, but he's still stuck on the guy in Alaska doing it, so he actually flies back there just to have more tat work done. He said after his last trip his left arm is done, but his right arm still needs a lot of work.

And I don't have any tattoos. I was never attached to one idea long enough to actually get it done. Oh, and needles don't really thrill me.

if i ever got a tatto it would have to have great meaning to me,not just some dragon or skull like most people seem to have,that being said i have never really been into tough stickers!

the_walking_dude said:
...theres nothing wrong with getting a metallica tattoo.why would anyone trash you for that???.

Well, some folks here aren't too happy with Metallica for the way they treated our boys once they got famous. We all know the Mediocre Met hasn't the balls to tour with a METAL band like Anthrax. I just wanted everyone to know where I was coming from. I got this tat cuz I liked the pic, if I got another reflecting Anthrax or Kiss it would be for my allegiance to the band. Hell, another tat was hand-drawn by an artist friend of mine, seven of us have it. :headbang:

I think the skull from POT would be a good tatoo. I don't have any tatoos though: I could never see spending hard earned beer money like that. Anyway if you like them load up on them. Personally they seem over down nowadays but I'm old, I actually sometimes want to grab I guys by their stud earrings for looking so gay or should I say goofy. Well its time to go home and order dinner.

DarbysDad said:
I think the skull from POT would be a good tatoo. I don't have any tatoos though: I could never see spending hard earned beer money like that. Anyway if you like them load up on them. Personally they seem over down nowadays but I'm old, I actually sometimes want to grab I guys by their stud earrings for looking so gay or should I say goofy. Well its time to go home and order dinner.

You talkin about this?....
ant_buddy3.jpg

Buddy, nice tat's definately dedicated

I have the Dropkick Murphy's Hockey skull and the Rancid guy screaming logo, next I am getting Live After Death's Eddie, then the Notman.....I would post my pics, but I dont know how....sorry sometimes these messageboards are stupid with the way you have to post pics

Buddy, did you have a tattoo? I looked and looked at the pic in your sig and don't even remember seeing you there... :err: