Anthrax to tour with....

punk bands of that calibure might be a bad idea.. Perhaps some one a tad heavier. SIck of it all, Or Blood for Blood might be a little more thrax's style. Hard sounds with catchy riffs.

it went well with Living Colour and Primus.
I think youre right, Ive seen SOIA, 5 times and they rule!!!!!!!
But just to make it a line up with my #1 bands I go for MxPx opening, just sweet and fast, Bosstones next, something to dance to, and then THE BEST BAND IN THA WORLD.............ANTHRAX!!!!!!!!!

Fuckin forget about it...........

If the sweet day would come that I could see The Mighty Mighty Bosstones (New album out next Tuesday!!!!) open up for The Mighty Mighty Anthrax.........I would die a happy happy man.

I would love to hear The Bosstones cover an Anthrax tune.....say maybe..."Metal Thrashin Mad" or "I'm in a Zone". Imagine the intro to "I'm in a Zone" with some cool ass horns playing the jumpy guitar part.........kickass my friends.......kickass.

"I've never had to justify my actions......."

I think Anthrax's opening band on their upcoming headlining tour should be the Dan Spitz and Nicko McBrain "Extremely Heavy" project. And of course we'd have to have Joey's solo project, Belladonna, open also.

Of course I'm joking. But the opening act should be one of those newer Nu Metal bands so the boys can get a little exposure to some fresh meat, and sell them some albums.

Cool to see pennywise,mxpx,the bosstones and sick of it all get a mention on here how about :

POISON THE WELL "TEAR FROM THE RED" (trustkill records)
HEAVY AS FUCK METALCORE WITH MELODIC BREAKDOWNS

THRICE "THE ILLUSION OF SAFETY" (subcity records)
A SWEET MIX OF 80'S THRASH , EMO, HARDCORE AND PUNK

Both these bands rule and a tour with them and anthrx would be sweet !!!!!!

Anthrax should have Dimmu Borgir,In Flames, or Cradle of Filth open up for them IMHO. They need a nu metal band on the bill too to sell tix. Anthrax need to open for somebody big to get thier name back out there. Korn and Godsmack sell out arenas, but I think they are afraid of Anthrax. Godsmack are buddies with the Pantera camp though so who knows. Also, why haven't Anthrax ever opened for Rob Zombie, Anthrax took White Zombie out with them right as "Thunderkiss '65" was storming the airwaves, and we all know Charlie is buds with his old tech Mr. Tempesta. I'm sure Anthrax would love to tour with Slipknot. Maybe they can open up the 2nd leg of the Kid Rock tour. Manson is sure to be playing small arenas and theatres with his new album, although Charlie is great friends with Twiggy, who is no longer in the band so that tour is probably out. Of course, if Pantera ever tour again, that would be a cool tour, but they've already opened for Pantera, and that is a hard slot to land, there is so much politics involved with landing the Pantera gig (that is why bands like Skrape wind up on the road with Pantera). Opening up for Judas Priest or Motley Crue isn't gonna get any new fans in the crowd and it makes the Anthrax name sound dated and out of the running.