Anthrax's set at the House of Blues last night

anomynous

Jun 12, 2011
As the last "metal" show at the house of Blues (at least until they announced Steel Panther as the last show):

A.I.R.
Lone Justice
Madhouse
Caught in a Mosh
March of the S.O.D.
Hymn 1
In the End
Soror Irrumator
Fight 'Em 'Til You Can't
Medusa
Got the Time
A Skeleton in the Closet
Across the River
Be All, End All
Indians
Efilnikufesin (N.F.L.)
Neon Knights
I'm the Man
Bring the Noise w/ Chuck D
Antisocial

Super jealous

Same old shite, you would think they would make an effort to do something different, from the Bush era at least a couple of tracks, 4 albums to choose from, surely they could take time out to rehearse a couple of tracks???? boring boring boring, they have rode "In The End" to death at this stage

http://psychward44.webs.com/

Same old shite, you would think they would make an effort to do something different, from the Bush era at least a couple of tracks, 4 albums to choose from, surely they could take time out to rehearse a couple of tracks???? boring boring boring, they have rode "In The End" to death at this stage

http://psychward44.webs.com/

Yeah, because they play Lone Justice, Across The River, and Medusa every show.;)

Yeah, because they play Lone Justice, Across The River, and Medusa every show.;)

Exactly!!!!!

I'd also add Bring the Noise to that list, and Soror is a very new tune too......

And A.I.R. too....... I'd be pretty confident that it would've been the first time they've played that tune since Jon D joined the band a few years ago!!!

Holy shit what a setlist! It almost compares to the first show of the reunion tour.

I really don't think the band really wants to only play the hits always. It's just that they do so many supporting tours and short festival shows, so what are they going to do?

I don't know but judging from this video the band sounds bored and tired.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XcHWuN_K7k

Judging by the video, perhaps. I believe it's the recording that makes it sound like that though. Just like when I went to see the E Street Band in 2008, and the live sound was night and day compared to the bootleg. Not because of the live experience, I'm not that stupid, but because it's just not possible to capture the full live sound on a single recorder.

Holy shit what a setlist! It almost compares to the first show of the reunion tour.

I really don't think the band really wants to only play the hits always. It's just that they do so many supporting tours and short festival shows, so what are they going to do?

Judging by the video, perhaps. I believe it's the recording that makes it sound like that though. Just like when I went to see the E Street Band in 2008, and the live sound was night and day compared to the bootleg. Not because of the live experience, I'm not that stupid, but because it's just not possible to capture the full live sound on a single recorder.

True, but they also look somewhat exhausted. Frankie barely moves, all of them look like they can't wait for the end of the show.